Frankfurt, GER 29/06/2005 Brazil 4-1 Argentina FIFA Confederations Cup Final
London, ENG 03/09/2006 Brazil 3-0 Argentina Friendly
Maracaibo, VEN 15/07/2007 Brazil 3-0 Argentina Copa América Final
Buenos Aires, ARG 18/06/2008 Brazil 0-0 Argentina World Cup Qualifying
Rosário, ARG 05/09/2009 Brazil 3-1 Argentina World Cup Qualifying

Brasil 13 Goals
Argentina 2 Goals

#3 ·
Batista says that target - the Copa aside - is one reason he is thinking at least medium term "but we still want to put one over our great rivals" in Doha.

"But this (his job) is a process which is just beginning and the result is not the priority."

Argentina have not beaten the auriverde in five years and have lost four of their past five meetings but Batista says Wednesday is a chance to stop the rot.

"What has happened has happened. Like the whole of Argentina I don't like to lose to Brazil - people want us to beat Brazil.

#5 ·
How bad is that Braz midfield?

Utter shambles in that Ramires and Lucas are first team players, add to that R80 is so past it, that it hurts

#7 ·
Why do you stalk me for?
Sad man

#8 ·
I don't -Stalk- you, if anything you stalk me here!

And i'm sorry but I just absolutly hate your attitude, and I can't hold myself from commenting on it each and everytime.. something inside me maybe hopes you'll change! :D

#9 ·
I hate that pic

#12 ·
Stanko, will you be so kind and check the Brazil NT thread in Sportenter, I gave some match analysis and The 4th star did not agree, I would like to hear your opinion

#16 ·
Still after those shirt number for our non-playing subs last week............has anyone got one of those Brasil World Tour sheets they give to the press?
This is what I sent the CBF.........

Time to help the stat man!

Poderíamos nós por favor ter os números da camisa dos substitutos non-playing para o jogo recente de encontro a Argentina. São estes corretos por favor? Eu muito apreciaria se você poderia responder. Muitos agradecimentos, Dennis/
Could we please have the shirt numbers of the non-playing substitutes for the recent game against Argentina. I would much appreciate it if you could respond. Many thanks, Dennis

São estes corretos por favor?/Are *these correct please?

*12 - Jefferson?
*13 - Adriano ?
*14 - Alex?
*15 - Sandro?
*18 - Philippe Coutinho?
*22 - Neto?

Rever - DM?

#17 ·
I looked for it, but I did not find it, About Rever and some others you can ask them in twitter, Rever has his twitter, maybe the others also have also.

If I see them in twitter i will post it here

Sorry , but it is all I can say, unless you try o send e mail to the CBF site, I am not sure it is possible, it was sometime before..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.