Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Il try keep this short..
basically,Im saying Argentina has JUST A TALENTED TEAM as Brazil..if not better..

look at their players...

Messi , Tevez, J.Zanetti, Aguerra ( sp) , Macherena (sp) , Riquelme and half the guys in the Villereal side hae made it to the 1/4's of the CL, Heinze , Crespo is STill a HELLAVA prolific striker..

that blonde guy from Villereal whos back @ River.. and even more guys..

anyway, Im sorry for the missspelling and non knowledge..but those who know will correc me

what Im saying is , this country made it to 2 youth cup championship finals.. lost and won one.. to brazil and Nigeria if Im not mistaken...

theyv produced SO many quality players, many who'v have addapt so well to europea football..

thy arent always FLASHY and what ever and grab news headlines but they just get on with the job

I say

ARGENTINA are my world cup winning favourates and are unfairly underrated by a lot of ppl...
so many saying that Brazil will walk it cos NO OTHER TEAM HAS AS MUCH Talent or better...

what do yall think..

·
Administrator
29,790 Posts
Argies are not as flashy ?
That is a problem, they are not using more shinning stuff in their hair ? Perhaps all of them went bald...Oh, that is the end of argie team...

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The last world cups team was LOADED with talent.. and they wer HUGE favourites.. I think they wer in a tuff group and nver got strated after their 1st match..I wonder if its gon b the same this time...

I think if their was a best out of 3 match series..against Brazil

Id back these guys cud take it 2-1 .. cos im thinking ..defencivly theyr a bit more soild

·
fawkin legend
4,943 Posts
nahtino said:
ARGENTINA are my world cup winning favourates and are unfairly underrated by a lot of ppl...
so many saying that Brazil will walk it cos NO OTHER TEAM HAS AS MUCH Talent or better...
Because they lost 3 out of the last 4 matches to Brazil including two finals ?

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
We have superstars, argentina has very good players.....

There team will not win this world cup, but should win the next one when their current generation of vital players (Carlitos & Messi), have matured more.

Plus , the draw they have is the worst possible one..... they are going to be mentally drained by the time they reach the final... if they manage to do that.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Ze da Fiel said:
We have superstars, argentina has very good players.....

There team will not win this world cup, but should win the next one when their current generation of vital players (Carlitos & Messi), have matured more.

Plus , the draw they have is the worst possible one..... they are going to be mentally drained by the time they reach the final... if they manage to do that.
I Almost agree 100%. I don't think you can say they will be better in 4 years. The world cup is played in a month and one just have to be very good and lucky in that period. However Brazil have better players.
I like you mention Carlitos :)

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Argentina are the clear favorites, they are the ones everyone have to beat to be champions! No doubt about that!

·
Banned
734 Posts
argentina are always the favorties, but they never play as a team, at major tournaments, neither do italy, but i feel for the first time since 94 italy is playing like a team

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Red Bed said:
I hope you aren't being serious.

Take off your Brazil glasses for once.
i doubt he was being serious

1 - 20 of 77 Posts