Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it might happen...we all know that argentina is going to win this group and qualify into the second round as the #1 seed in group F...however, since france already lost to senegal in the opening day, they'll be playing uruguay tomorrow and then denmark...what concerns me is that if france ends up being the second seed in group A, then it'll be probably a argentina-france matchup...it's going to be tough to see one of these teams going home after being eliminated by another team...but france might win group A...or england win group F...who knows?? that's why WC is so exciting and fun to watch... :cool:

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
well its a tough draw.. one of the Main contendors will be out before the Quaters......what a dissapoinment it will be...and than one of them will eventually meet brazil in the quaters.. it will be a great match even two potential finalist will have their match........

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
That's why i'm hoping Uruguay defeats France tomorrow, it will be a hard match..

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Thats why they say, this is one of the open WC. One mistake and one of the favourite is gone.;)

It makes this particular WC very unpredictable. U never know, a less fancied team than these 2 has a better chance of lifting the Cup this time.:)

I for instance would certainly look forward to one of these major upsets.:excited:

Bye

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Carson35 said:
it might happen...we all know that argentina is going to win this group and qualify into the second round as the #1 seed in group F...however, since france already lost to senegal in the opening day, they'll be playing uruguay tomorrow and then denmark...what concerns me is that if france ends up being the second seed in group A, then it'll be probably a argentina-france matchup...it's going to be tough to see one of these teams going home after being eliminated by another team...but france might win group A...or england win group F...who knows?? that's why WC is so exciting and fun to watch... :cool:
Bring them on
show time, Argentina all the way

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Hold your horses here! ;) There are 3 other sides in this group that might have a say in who finsihes top!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Yes...Uruguay tied France, both look like they will be eliminated...either Senegal or Denmark for us, most likely Senegal...

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
How can you say this? If France win well they're through! If Uruguay win, they're probably through aswell.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
well this seems more likely cause france now will have to rely on the math even if they win the last game.......they really failed to do anything against uruguay and they showed how they missed ZZ in the mid....they didnt have one good clear cut opporunity on goal.......

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Who wants to avoid France?

The way they are playing I'm gutted taht we wont have the chance to beat the living crap out of them! With or without Zidane they will play crap. Their players are soaked up in the pressure.....they look like senseless robots inthepitch.

And Argentina will meet France in the airport next week , waiting for a flight to go back home!;)

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Ze da Fiel said:
Idiot,
The way the other 10 players are playing, i don't care if you put PELE...they still will play crap!
Pele won't change anything..I agree with you Ze...:tongue:
would not care too ...:D:D

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
we all know that argentina is going to win this group and qualify into the second round as the #1 seed in group F
Ooops! :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts