Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We consolidated our position tonight with a fine victory against Ecuador by 2-0. I think that we could have won the match by a clearer margin of goals, as we created quite a few good goal scoring opportunities (especially in the first half) Nevertheless the overall performance of our players was quite good. Our intensity dropped somewhat in the second half, but we continued to dominate and control every aspect of this game. Veron, missed a penalty right at the beginning of the match. Aimar, was given a chance to display some of his dazzling skills, as he was brought on for the last 10 minutes of the match.

The most important thing is that we secured another 3 points. Now, it's time to bring on the Brasileros!!

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Bring on the Brasileros....those weaklings!!!!!!!

time to show them the difference between men and boys.

VAMOS ARJENTINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Second Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
6,300 Posts
Cafu was sent off last night ... does that mean he will not be palying against us next week? Mmmmm :cool:

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
You guys are afraid of Cafu? Sure he is a decent player but he is at most times and over rated clown. i cannot believe you guys were afraid of Cafu he is an imbecile :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Who said that we are afraid of Cafu? I think we'll be giving the Brazilian defence plenty of problems next week.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Cafu or no Cafu there is no individul talent in the Brazilian team without R9 that Arjentina should fear. It is their collective midfield ability that is scary

Once Arjentina fight it out in midfield we will be succesful.....hahah

i said the word "WE" Amo will definately have somin to say.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
TAZZ I like these two quotes following each other:

:eek:1) "You guys are afraid of Cafu?"
:confused:2) "Once Arjentina fight it out in midfield we will be succesful"

:) And quit putting the damn J in ArGentina. That's just the way to say it but not spell it. You don't see Mexican people spelling Mexico like this : Mehico. :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts