Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
23,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I personaly think Riquelme is the most importiant player for Argentina because he is more experienced and he will probably be the one that will set up the goals.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
They are both very important. Roman because he can dictate the game and Messi because he can make something happen out of nothing.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Riquelme is the heart of the Argentine team and has been for a while now so naturally he's more vital to their succes....however Messi is a great creative addition to the team that can prove to be a game winner for them...will be a very exciting team to follow in the WC.

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
I think if Messi is the most important player for Argentina, then they are in trouble. How much can you lean on an 18 year old? It's not fair. Better for a player like Riquelme to be the man in charge and take the pressure off Messi so that he can fly as he usually does.

This is the only way for it to work IMO.

·
Registered
320 Posts
CarlosMiguel said:
I think if Messi is the most important player for Argentina, then they are in trouble. How much can you lean on an 18 year old? It's not fair. Better for a player like Riquelme to be the man in charge and take the pressure off Messi so that he can fly as he usually does.

This is the only way for it to work IMO.
Aimar can replace Riquelme but no one can replace Messi .

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
messi is still young..he's definitely an asset for the team but let's face it..the whole team revolves around riquelme at the moment..he's their most important ace right now

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
toli said:
To be honest Mascherano is more important than both of them
too bad Edilson is too old to play for Brasil and that neither Josue or Mineiro will be called up :(

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
Koeman4 said:
Yeah... what a fraud of player :howler: I wish he were in Madrid... 1 red card every 2 games :frownani:
I guess you havent watched how he plays in Inter

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Samuel had been solid and reliable for Inter. Pls do not rate him only with Madrid.

Gabriel HEINZE is going to The Man in the World Cup for ARG!!

(me-not-man-u-fan-like-red_bed)

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
If you saw Villarreal / Inter tonight you would know the answer instantly.

Argentina can win it without Messi... just...

They CANNOT win it without Riquelme.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts