Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After Valencia was able to win the league with four Argentinos in their team, it seems that some of the bigger clubs in Spain have taken notice and are looking to emulate Valenica. The following players are on the hot list of a number of Spanish clubs. I'm sure that in the post season other Argentinean players will come into the fold where they'll be added to the "in demand list of players"

Real Madrid: They're after Crespo, Samuel and D'Alessandro. They already have Solari.

Barcelona: Looking to bring in Crespo and Coloccini and possibly Riquelme next season. They already have Saviola and Bonano.

Atletico de Madrid: Piojo Lopez is virtually a sure bet to join while Simeone and Ibagaza are also sought after. They already have Burgos.

Apart from Valencia other clubs that already possess Argentinean armadas in Spain are: Celta de Vigo, Alaves and Villareal. Clubs such as Deportivo La Coruna, Mallorca and quite a few others have at least 2 Argentinos on their team.

AGUANTE EL FUTBOL ARGENTINO!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
The European teams should notice that Arg players will do any thing for their teams to win, they will fight until the end to get the glory and thats the best part of them.

Cambiasso is Real Madrid player.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
The spirit and dedication of the Argentinean player is simply amazing. They always give their all and that is why they're model professionals. This is well recognized throught out the world footballing community. Our players are championed wherever they may go :)

·
First Place winner, March 2009 Photo Contest
2,968 Posts
Here in Germany there are some rumours that Barca is willing to swap Saviola in exchange for Bundesliga topscorer Amoroso from Borussia Dortmund. Nothing but a rumour though, and IMHO it would be a stupid move by Barca, because Amoroso is behaving like a diva, difficult to handle for every coach...
But i would really like to see Saviola in the Bundesliga, a fantastic player and great personality, too.

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
I hope those crazy Englanders don't see the title of this thread. They will show up at the World Cup all dressed as Sir Francis Drake.

;)

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There is no way that such a deal would go through. Saviola is a far better player then Amoruso. Individually, he's had a great season for Barcelona and I doubt this is nothing more then a rumor.

Tegtmeier said:
Here in Germany there are some rumours that Barca is willing to swap Saviola in exchange for Bundesliga topscorer Amoroso from Borussia Dortmund. Nothing but a rumour though, and IMHO it would be a stupid move by Barca, because Amoroso is behaving like a diva, difficult to handle for every coach...
But i would really like to see Saviola in the Bundesliga, a fantastic player and great personality, too.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL!!! ;)

Humbird said:
I hope those crazy Englanders don't see the title of this thread. They will show up at the World Cup all dressed as Sir Francis Drake.

;)

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
the numbers are not exact, but the argie players in spain are the top scorers between the foreing players, with 107 goals, followed by brazies with 66.

btw, leo franco, mallorcas gkeeper, is doing a great job, at least in the matchs and highlights i ve seen of this season. he is quite young for a GK and imo, the next coach of our NT should take a look at him.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
if you want your club to succeed, buy Argentines, simple as that.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Looks like Super Ernesto Farias could be on his way to German Champions BvB Dortmund.

Good move for Ernie, quality striker, who i believe can go along way

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's right Paul. Ernesto Farias looks set to join German champions Borussia Dortmund. I agree with you, he's a quality striker that can go a long way. I rate him highly. He's always netting in goals and he's still young. Should do very well in Europe.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts