Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
of Who do we want to face next in Europe?


Searching from the different forums
its obvious WE are the most wanted TEAM
in the Block, Thats has the feeling
of FEAR written all over, among xratimers.
You Want Real Madrid, well get ready
mentally and phisically to face us
becouse WE Want OUR Trophy back.
We ll be a lethal force when the next stage
ake place.

La Decima is coming!!!!!!!!

Your thoughts?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
261 Posts
Alter Ego said:
of Who do we want to face next in Europe?
Monaco. Time to get revenge. :boxing:
 

·
Boti Boti Boti
Joined
·
10,303 Posts
Man, squeeking into the next stage by beating Roma's kids and already so confident? hahaha

And how exactly does being the most wanted as opposition mean FEAR?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,528 Posts
zyad said:
Man, squeeking into the next stage by beating Roma's kids and already so confident? hahaha

And how exactly does being the most wanted as opposition mean FEAR?
CL:

Real Madrid 11 points
Barcelona 10 points

see the difference kid?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,636 Posts
I'd rather put away the ChL thoughts for a while. The team did what they had to do by beating Roma but it'll be a while before the next stage starts. Time to concentrate on La Liga for a bit.

I don't really care who we get in the next round. It's now Cup format in European competition and it's a whole new ball game, a game that Real Madrid knows better than any other team.
 

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
Joined
·
40,147 Posts
Real_Madrid said:
CL:

Real Madrid 11 points
Barcelona 10 points

see the difference kid?
Yes, we rested in our last 2 matches. BTW:

Liga
Barça 35
Real Madrid 26
Real Madrid B... err... Espanyol 26

:mute: :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,441 Posts
get real guys! we have no chance winning the champions league, unless we get a good defensive midfielder in the winter break. we are one of the weakest teams that made it to the last 16 stage. we have nothing on chelsea, juve and milan. just try to imagine the battle between guti and makelele or gattuso lol. thats going to be embarrassing
 

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
Joined
·
40,147 Posts
Seriously, the ones that want to face Real Madrid are crazy. It's for sure that Madrid is far from their best moment, but they still can beat anyone, especially in a double leg round.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,086 Posts
Exactly, while i don't think we have right now the team to win the CL (but this could change in 2 months, remember 2000 anyone?), i do know that anyone who says they would love to face us is plainly lying.

and Fargo, you still have to come play in Madrid ;) well we might not suffocate your team with all the noise, we will let the ball do the talking...all the way in your net :D

Btw, Spanish teams have really suffered in CL this year, whats happening?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,477 Posts
Alter Ego said:
Searching from the different forums
its obvious WE are the most wanted TEAM
in the Block, Thats has the feeling
of FEAR written all over, among xratimers.
Sure, makes perfect sense...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,327 Posts

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
Joined
·
40,147 Posts
Vampire Lestat said:
Btw, Spanish teams have really suffered in CL this year, whats happening?
Not Barça.

Why did Depor, Valencia and Madrid suffer? IMO, end of cycles.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
zyad said:
And how exactly does being the most wanted as opposition mean FEAR?

According to Freuds mechanism of defense call Compensation: that conceals your undesirable shortcomings by exaggerating desirable behaviors.

In other words most of Xtratimers feel Fear inside but they want to express "confindent" to the outside, something very popular in the boxing world.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,469 Posts
Koeman4 said:
Not Barça.

Why did Depor, Valencia and Madrid suffer? IMO, end of cycles.
Yes, it's a shame. I would have atleast expected Valencia to do more.
In terms of Madrid. I agree with many of the opinions here. We haven't done anything grand to warrant being so confident. Roma's team was an amateur team last night. A real test for Madrid will come in the next stage.
 

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
Joined
·
21,026 Posts
Mendieta said:
I would have atleast expected Valencia to do more.
Me too. Roma and Valencia have to be the more disappointing teams in the CL this year. Depor, I think we all knew would have trouble all season long.
 

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
Joined
·
40,147 Posts
Alter Ego said:
According to Freuds mechanism of defense call Compensation: that conceals your undesirable shortcomings by exaggerating desirable behaviors.

In other words most of Xtratimers feel Fear inside but they want to express "confindent" to the outside, something very popular in the boxing world.
So that means that my external pessimism is total confidence in the inside? :D
 
1 - 20 of 71 Posts
Top