Xtratime Community banner

Will you be supporting Juve in the CL final?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 342 Posts

·
Registered
12,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious to see what percentage of non-Juventino calcio fans will/won't be supporting Juve.

·
Administrator
52,111 Posts

·
Registered
7,759 Posts
I am suppoting Barcelona, not out of hate to Juventus..But I want to watch Messi greatness come on top again.Plus, I want to see Luis Enrique win the CL.I was during his tenure defending him always, and didnt wont him to go away from coaching us.He deserves it for being great person...

·
MVP
8,980 Posts
pavnedved you know better than to open another Anti Juve thread, bro. :)

What I do know, is that every non-Juve fan and their mother is with Barcelona for the final. Nothing to discuss here.

·
Registered
57,416 Posts
umm...

Just curious to see what percentage of non-Juventino calcio fans will/won't be supporting Juve.
DNA Gobbo, Nero and Osman all voted. 3 juventini.

Some people are simply too dumb. Obviously a juve fan will support juve in the final, no shit... :D thanks for the revelation.

the point behind pav's thread is to gauge the general sentiments of non-Juventino calcio fans.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I read the thread title and voted. I read his first post after my vote. I'd delete the vote if I could or a mod can do it. Probably easier for everyone if his first post was actually the thread title or something like it. It would be easier if Non-Juventino was in the thread title.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
I have to choose between the worsts...I want an Italian team to win...however their arrogane is too much...If Barcelona wins...it give my Argentinian wife and mostly in-laws too much satisfaction to handle (although the loss against Germany meant for quite a depressive evening...)

I am damned if a do and if I don't I suppose...

·
Registered
4,314 Posts
**** no

juve are evil. they stand for everything that is wrong with sports

·
Registered
12,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have to choose between the worsts...I want an Italian team to win...however their arrogane is too much...If Barcelona wins...it give my Argentinian wife and mostly in-laws too much satisfaction to handle (although the loss against Germany meant for quite a depressive evening...)

I am damned if a do and if I don't I suppose...
Interesting. I thought the non-expat Italians - with the exception of the crazy ultra or overly emotive types - would support Juve.

**** no

juve are evil. they stand for everything that is wrong with sports
Then you don't know much about Juve or sports.

·
Registered
13,032 Posts
I'm just waiting for American prosecutors to come storming into Fiat headquarters and break up the Juve Mafia, sort of like yesterday in Swiss land. Why would I support a club that I view as corrupt as FIFA? Because they are Italian? :howler: How provincial.
I don't support Blatter and I don't support the bald Benitos wearing black. Never have, never will. Not if they are playing in the CL final, not if they are eating green eggs and ham. They are a dirty, nasty bunch. :yuck:

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
In the end I will most likely be, unless a number of Juventini start to annoy me, in which case I will not :D

1 - 20 of 342 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.