Xtratime Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
54,588 Posts
To be honest a Milan vice president should never ever be chairman of a league. I mean how silly in theory does that sound? but its reality which is stupid.

Juve fix matches and dope their players up which is also very unfair.

So Serie A is definitely BS in many ways.

· Registered
54,588 Posts
I am not saying Milan cheat or anything as such. My point is clearly that a vice chairman of a club in theory should not be the leagues president.

How would you feel if Roma or Inter's vice chairman became the leagues president? Would it be fair?

· Registered
54,588 Posts
What do you mean the refereeing you've had? A few bad decisions you are not use to and all of a sudden you get unfair refereeing decisions.

Try being a Roma fan if you feel like that :rolleyes:

· Registered
54,588 Posts
Ok name every bad decision (which made the result) you've had and see how many you can name....

· Registered
54,588 Posts
The Italian rules and systems is what sucks! The football when played is great but I think it is totally unfair what happens in maches at times to the smaller teams.

· Registered
54,588 Posts
I am not saying that last night was at all fixed but all Im saying is that I would be ashamed if my team were doped up for 5 years and won more than 5 titles because of this.

I would also be ashamed of winning in such a way were both goals were clearly not legitimate. I think its more a crap ref than cheating but its the way it went and most Juve fans are such scum for gloating about winning in such a way. If Roma win like that I would be content, but I would not gloat the way some have done here.

I only hope Milan win the scudetto and Juve lose to Real as they are clearly the most unattractive side in Europe.

· Registered
54,588 Posts
To be honest you were not a Juve fan I was aiming it at but to answer the question. the provocation from Roma fans was aimed at Juve fans simply because we dont like your club and we dont like most of you (although you personally and a few others are alright) but for Juve to be Roma the way they did, well to me your team did not prove anything to any Roma fans and lets be honest, your team didnt prove anything to themselves or to the rest of the world and you do have alot to prove.

· Registered
54,588 Posts
Roma also had chances froM Ferrari and Cassano which were blocked by big defensive challenges. Capello's cowardness almost cost you the match but Juve got lucky.

Play this way against Real or for the rest of the Serie A season and I doubt you will win anything although time will only tell this.

Roma payed last season for Capello's negativity and Juve will even though this is just an opinion.

Zebina should have also been expelled then for his lash out at Totti... Cufre's incident was not a red offence, I think it was an accident evn though many will say he meant it, he was running at full speed and Cufre is a wild player and I dont think he meant it, more clumsiness.

We could have easily had a pen when Cassano was not allowed to get to the ball by Thuram who had his arms virtually in Cassano's face but somehow the ref gave an FK to Juve :nervous:

· Registered
54,588 Posts
It is true, the ref was questionable for both teams but this does not make it fine, it was Juve who got 2 goals from wrong decisions and Juve who picked up 3 points because of it. This is what I dont like... and Im sure you'd feel the same if it happened to Juve and the opponents got 2 wrong goals.

As for proving something. You have alot to prove because there is a good chance that you may come away with nothing. OK you are tied for top, but despite yesterday's win, Juve have been struggling recently and if Capello craps it against Real and brings in for Pessotto for DP then Real can make Juve pay more than the current Roma can even if we have a great front 3.

Juve work hard and are industrial but maybe teams need a little more than this to win Serie A and IMO Milan are the team which have it. As I said its only an opinion of mine personally and I could clearly be wrong but at this point Milan to me are huge favourties for the scudetto and not only because they are just as lucky as Juve.

· Registered
54,588 Posts
Milan dont have a much better team than Juve at least on paper when everyones fit (dont use Nedved and Trez injury as excuse because Milan have injuries also). They just play better football than Juve. Ok Milan do have slightly more depth but even then Tomasson is not much better than Zalayeta if better at all and so on...

· Registered
54,588 Posts
I honestly didnt see Cufre's punch but what he did to Zebina was not meant and he wudnt deserve a red from that. As I said, Zebina could also have got a red but all of this does not make 2 illegal goals all fine and dandy.

Also the fact that Juve got many Fk's in their favour. everytime Camo flopped to the floor he got an FK and many times they werent Fk's... but when Totti or Cassano did the same we got nothing... also if Cufre deserved red, then Camo wuld have for the 5 or 6 mis-times tackles he did... even if not malicious they all add up

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.