Xtratime Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are rumours in Portugal that Roma are going to sign Mario Jardel from Porto.
Is this true and if so how much for??

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I've heard this news also, this is what i read about it :

AS Roma have made a £12 million offer to FC Porto to sign their goal hero Jardel for next season.

The Italian club want the Brazilian international to boost an attack that has failed to deliver a Champions League place this season to the capital city giants.

Coach Fabio Capello has identified Jardel - who has one year left on his contract with the Portuguese club - and Galatasary forward Hakan Suker as possible summer signings. Roma also have three Brazilian stars at the club making the move less of a gamble for Jardel.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
what i've heard this was jardels last year in porto,he wants to move on and said he prefer italy.
roma is the team with most brazilians so i think he will chose roma.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well jardel had an interview with the portuguese t.v. an stated that he will only leave porto if it was a very good offer 4 him & the club...
that's what every player says.

please don't leave jardel

------------------
FORCA PORTUGAL
FORCA DRAGOES

·
Registered
247 Posts
Now we don't play champions league, I think that Roma is less attractive for populair players like Jardel. So do the players that we like want to come?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.