Xtratime Community banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2,351 Posts
Off course anceloti is wrong.Lazio is stronger than last season and not only on paper.Lazio is not inter whose stars only play for themselves not for the club.Indeed there are some new players,but it won't take too much time to get adapted with Lazio.why let me explain
Lopez,Veron,Crespo,Simeone,and Sensini,they often play together for their national team especially nowadays.So this will be even much better than last season.Veron and Crespo were very good when they played for Parma.So i don't think Crespo and Lopez will find it hard to get adapted with Lazio.

The lost of Conceicao and Almeyda which i really regret:(,still can be solved with Stankovic and Baronio.Baronio even used to be Lazio's player,so i can say he is not a new comer in this team.

Peruzzi,i'm sure that his coming will be very usefull,coz' if he is absent then we still have great keeper Luca Marchegiani. Even so,i still hope Carini will be ours he is young and great.
So once again LAZIO IS STRONGER THAN LAST SEASON:);)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.