Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Even thought we are not yet sure about the complete roster for next season, we are quite clear who will be the base players for the CL, ROnaldo, Recoba, etc.

So are we really ready? I mean, if one,or more injury hit us again next season, will we be reluctant to fight in the CL?

What do you guys think?

D

·
0 Posts
I dont actually think that we are ready yet!
Look for an example: Bayern have been in CL almost every year...they have the routin and they are hungry!
But we??? We cant even win the league!!!

But I really hope that I´m wrong!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
At this point until we settle with these transfers and start training as a team we are not ready.. But in reality who actually is? We as a team have just as good of a chance like everyone else>>

S

·
0 Posts
Remember one thing, Inter never dissapoint on the big stage unless luck is hugely against them.....like half of the season in which we didn't have vieri.....i tink vieri will do great (he loves spotlight) and sukur will, as always, do great in teh CL.....PLUS, we have farinos now......so to our 4th placed team we add half a vieri "(since he was injured half the time), farinos, and sukur.....you'll see, u won't be dissapointed................Lippi is no idiot, if inter had fired him, i doubt they'd get anywhere in the champion's league....it's nice to know we have the same coach for two seasons and he's finally getting control of things (signings).....you'll see, lippi will finally start WORK, last year was beginners.....Lippi will play serie A like a playstation next season......he came one seaason.....he qualified for CL, he found the team's weaknesses (teamwork; Farinos) and age and foreigners.....and now he's doing a great job........

1 - 4 of 4 Posts