Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FIFA have already said we can hold games at home, but can will now host UEFA games? EG: Champion's League, Uefa Cup, Inter-Toto Cup etc

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
another win for israel :D

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Sharabi48 said:
Yeah, Kol Ha-Kavod:cool:

But I bet they weren't impressed with Itzik Menaham:sleepy: :greed: :devil:

I don't care what they think of Itzik. The main point here is that Israel may finally be able to host both Friendlies (which they are), NT competitons, UEFA cups, CL and many more...

It is a win!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, it is a win.

It will enable us to qualify. I'm certain.

One thing we must do, is pack Ramat Gan to get those vital home wins.

See you in Germany 2006:star: :stress:

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
I'll believe it when I see it.

What would cause such a dramatic change, after 2 years?

·
Registered
497 Posts
the realization that if another european capital gets bombed and sporting events continue they will look like the biggest a$$holes on the face of the planet...

·
Registered
222 Posts
Sharabi48 said:
Our Israeli determination.
Maybe the european antisemites decided it will be much more painful for us to lose at home...

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
Giovanni Rosso, Morad Megamadov and Gabriel Lima adressed a letter to the UEFA, in which they want to bring back international games to Israel.

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Actually it was a booklet written by the IFA, with other than the foreigners that Benny mentioned(which include a bigger list), we've also had Richard Nielsen and the Lithuanian NT write in that booklet, which is my opinion is more influential than some foreigners that play here.

Anyway, we'll just have to wait and see.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
I think in the recent highlight the Terror attack occurs in Europe and Europe has begun to be a potential target to the madness of HAR-HAVIM..... then i see no difference in placing the games in Israel or somewhere neutral.

2 Reps from UEFA came to Israel. They inspected the stadium, the coordination and the security. They were satisfied.

Having the games banned from Israel is a punishment of what the European Media sees on TV (e.g "Atrocities" against the "innocent" Palestinian People) rather than what is the truth on the ground.

I liked one banner from Maccabi Tel Aviv B.C which said:

Tel Aviv = Madrid = Moscow = Istanbul

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I heard that Roman Abramovich was going to invest healy in the IFA, by building a new HQ in Ramat Gan. I also heard he was pushing Blatter to tell UEFA that he will refuse to let Chelsea play in next year's CL, and thus boycotting it!

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Sharabi48 said:
I heard that Roman Abramovich was going to invest healy in the IFA, by building a new HQ in Ramat Gan. I also heard he was pushing Blatter to tell UEFA that he will refuse to let Chelsea play in next year's CL, and thus boycotting it!

If Abramovich is sincere, i would first and foremost take the "FLY EMIRATES" sponsorship off and put it with "FLY EL-AL" or "FLY AKIRA"...

Cause i heard that a British Jew (Sharabi, u hearing?) went on Fly Emirates and simply asked for Kosher food and the stewartist replied "Sorry, we don't offer zionist food"... :fero:

Anyways, i think Abramovich should buy some Israelis for fun and if he will build a HQ for IFA.....do that and build a F*CKING WEB SITE AS WELL!!!!!!!!

EVEN AFGANISTAN HAS A WEB SITE (VOICE OF SARCASM)...
ok..ok...But Malta has one :(

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How dare you speak to a member of the great sharabi clan:fero: :devil: :devil: :devil: I'm Israeli, yes I do have dual citizenship, but I burnt my British passport last year Erev Rosh HaShanah, satisfied.

Abramovich holds an Isreli pasport, he has a luxury 3.8 million dollar home in Kfar Trueman.

Also, Fly Emirates is being replaced with Abramovich's name. He is sponsering Chelsea: with the name of just ROMAN on the shirt. So, happy now.

I don't fly Emirates, so keep your mouth shut, otherwise you may get bumed by the BIG SHOW

1 - 16 of 16 Posts