Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if juve sell zidane, my as well sell the rest of the squad and close down business!!
zidane is INDISPENSABLE!!

i will ONLY sell zidane IF barca give us figo+$500mil cash. did i accidently add a '0' to the amount?? hell no, u heard it rite, $500mil CASH..........so that's it, i won't sell zidane even if it's for figo!!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Check this out;

--
Zidane has made himself available to Barca through a friend of his that is close to people in the club. His family is very eager to leave Turin, and see Barcelona as the perfect place to be. He does this against the will of Juve who are not ready to let him go. Nunez has repeated what he has said before, that he will not negociate any transfers and that such matters will be left up to the next president. Reports from this article from Mundo Deportivo also say that Ronaldinho Gaucho is Barca's if we want him. Apparently we are his first choice and all is left is to sign him to a pre contract that will keep him from signing for another team.
--

I hope this a freakn rumour! Im gettin all nervous here! What if ZZ leaves? What to do? We are *****d!! Shi* we must buy Anelka. That will make him happy and then he'll stay longer! So Anelka your all welcome! Moggi place your bet!

G

·
If Zidane leaves Juve this will be a very bad day for the club.No amount of money could be worth as much to Juve as Zidanes playmaking genious.As a footballer he stands alone,no player can match this mans technique.I sincerely hope this is just another meaningless rumour.

G

·
Hell no.Zizou is not leaving the club...He said he's staying because of this years failure to win the championship, and i think he is signing a new contract...But Juve is Juve...We sell Vieri, Viali, Torricelli, Ravanelli...etc, so everything is possible...

Sell Inzaghi and buy Anelka...Or just make a swap!

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Juve will sooner or later have to face the fact that they will have to leave Zidane. It may not be this year, but next season: likely. However, without zizou things will be very different..

·
Registered
518 Posts
I hate to see Zidane go, he's my favourite playmaker n player all around the world.

I agree with Flarg, Zidane will sooner or later leave us . It applies to any player as well. Therefore prevention is better than cure, we need to get a suitable candidate to replace Zidane.

Who would likes to suggest such candidates?

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
I believe the only way that you guys can keep Zidane is to sign Anelka before Barca has elections for president July 23. If you don't I believe that the next president will fulfill his promise of building a team around a base of superstars such as Zidane and will do what it takes to sign him. We will have Zizou if Moggi is not careful. I hope we get him. You guys can have Rivaldo, but no Figo for ou!! Visca Barca!

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
I don't know what I am going to do when my favorite player Zizou leaves this club. I don't even want to think about it. :( It's horrible.

"The horror, the horror.." - Kafka

FORZA JUVE

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
When a rumour starts like this " a close friend of this and that player " then you know it´s made up ..

Zizu stated that he wants to keep playing for Juve and I can´t really see him going anywhere else right now. Of course it´s easy to make up teams in your head and I´m sure Barca or would love to have him ( who wouldn´t ) but it´s not in the cards.

If Zizu would leave then I think it would be very interesting to see if Del Piero could take his position - I think that he could.

Forza Lazio !!

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
If ZZ leaves and goes to Barca, the only thing which will benefit Juve is if we get Rivaldo or Figo. That is it. Personally I would rather Rivaldo. If ZZ leaves and we can't get either those two players, then Rui Costa will be the next, he is capable of doing what ZZ does.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts