Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are Van Bommel and Hoffland really coming to Arsenal?

Rumours are rife than bommel and hofland will be moving to arsenal but so far i have seen no concrete evidence of the same!
Any one know anything?

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
Think ratonally:

If you were Arsène Wenger, and you heard rumours that Van Bommel was on the verge of joining Arsenal when there's no truth at all, would you deny them, or tactfully avoid answering it?

Remember that some players in midfield (Inamoto, Parlour, and even Grimandi before he announced he would leave) are worrying about their futures, and to accept or not to deny it, would surely upset them deeply.

I think we will sign them. It's just a matter of signing the contracts. As manager, Arsène Wenger has almost total executive authority at Highbury, and, with him in Japan, and Van Bommel not there, he can't actually secure the move and sign the transfer deal with some PSV representatives.

It will happen - it's just a matter of time.

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
everything will happen after the world cup.
for now
just watch the world cup in peace and joyfully.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hope so!

H

·
0 Posts
I have extremely good news for you guys!I am an arsenal fan too!I read on Giovanni Van Bronckhorst official website that Hofland has asked about Arsenal and Inamoto could be inserted in a part exchange deal with Van Bommel.What do you think?

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
i wouldnt mind jun jun to swap with bommal
bommal hasnt been playing well in england.
so yea

·
Registered
94 Posts
inamoto could offer more than vbommel because he is good at going forward while vbommel is much like vieira, two def mids could change the attractiveness of the play... could become like denmark who play with two def mids
also there is the comission arsenal earns from revenue from shirts sold in japan and asia

H

·
0 Posts
Van Bommel would be a control centre for the players to navigate from so i would like arsenal to play 2 defensive midfielders and as Vieira has shown,he can attack very well.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Paddy could attack alot more if he was sure that the defence was well covered by his partner!

H

·
0 Posts
Of course.It is just a matter of time before he leaves PSV and joins a big EU club.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
a big EU club could be us because we are quite big!
and with the new stadium in the pipeline we can only get bigger!

H

·
0 Posts
I know the stadium would be built in Ashburton Grove but what is gonna be our stadium name?

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Somethin to do with our heritage!

·
Registered
629 Posts
The last I heard was a package offer to PSV worth 25 million++ for Bommel and Hofland... Besides, Hofland already admits that it is transfer money that they are straightening out. So to say that they've already agreed their personal terms since last year...

No wonder, Arsene badly need to win the league...???

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
we really need to win something next year to prove this year wasnt a fluke you know
well i heard it was 25 million
the more less the money, the better.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts