Xtratime Community banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
10,139 Posts
ok, so Real won the big games like the final yesterday. Congratulations.
but we all know that next-year CL-winner will be FC Barcelona.
Because we don´t want any lame finals like yesterday again.
And Sabby: "... you will never ever in your lives match up to Reals history,pride, passion, class, style nothing..... "
?????
Sorry, but i guess they are so stupid at Real Madrid!

· Registered
10,139 Posts
Ok, saying that Barca will win next years CL was more hope than arrogance but what I consider as arrogant is coming into the FC Barcelona Forum and writing: "you will never ever in your lives match up to Reals history,pride, passion, class, style nothing....."

Ok, you won the CL, i already said congratulations, but i´ll never agree with you saying Real has more class than Barca.

· Registered
10,139 Posts
ok, Labas, let´s talk about class.

To profit from a civil war and a fascist dictator to reach the top of it´s history.
Oh yeah,that is so classy!

Play hard, but not that hard.

· Registered
10,139 Posts
Yeah, you´re right
Mentioning things like the civil war was probably sort of crossing the line.
And i suppose this is not the right place for discussing such dark sides of history.
So, let´s just say: no matter the history, both Real and Barca are pretty awesome teams which both deserve a lot of respect.
But, as a Barca-fan i consider it as normal, that i think that Barca has more class (cause it´s the truth).

hm...anyway, considering the vacant spot in the EC.
I heard something that the champion of San Marino will get a place in the European Cup. But i have no idea if this is an result of the vacant spot of La Liga.
well, I just heard that

· Registered
10,139 Posts
Man, your arguments are gettin better and better, so you´re not forced to get personal.

I´m not really supposed to answer on posts like this, I guess.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.