Xtratime Community banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
10,085 Posts
Sorry to say this Arrogantie, but the only idiot in thsi forum is you! If you hadn't been so ignorant you would've taken your head out of this crap forum once in a while and read a number of posts written via this subject. The max amount of teams from any country is 4!!! So according to this rule, it doesn't matter wether there is a defending champion, it's always 4!!! Now I do deeply apologize for my language, it's this fever goin around ;), but you really let one go this time :D

But we Real fans know it has nothing to do with jealousy. Don't we ;)? hehe :D :D :D

· Registered
10,085 Posts
I quote: "Ok, saying that Barca will win next years CL was more hope than arrogance but what I consider as arrogant is coming into the FC Barcelona Forum and writing: "you will never ever in your lives match up to Reals history,pride, passion, class, style nothing....."
Ok, you won the CL, i already said congratulations, but i´ll never agree with you saying Real has more class than Barca."

I find this quite funny. There is no discussion here, Real simply are the more classy team, they have way more titles in practically every category or at leat in the ones it really matters, so why argue this? I know it's not nice to say such a thing in the Barca forum and I wouldn't have done it, but why do you argue it? It's a fact - I mean Barca will never even come close to our records. Sorry guys, but life is tuff. Play Hard :)

· Registered
10,085 Posts
After reading Mpx's last post I have simply come to the conclusion he is an IDIOT and there is no point discussing anything with him. If anyone wants a good laugh, than please do read his last post. A little kid, with no idea about anything it seems :) hehe

Anyway i agree with you dwMB and you Dutch and hope we can have a peaceful relationship, like always :) (we're still the better team, hahaha, I was just trying to imitate MpX there, sorry, it was a bit of a joke, hehe :) :) :))

· Registered
10,085 Posts
You just be happy you're still here Mpx, because if you ever try any of this crap in Real Madrids forum, I will ask Jan for you to be banned. You obviously have no brains.

· Registered
10,085 Posts
ROTFLMAO!!! ROTFLMAO!!! hahaha that was really great Carlos Miguel. You really wanna talk about class I see. Well I'll tell you something - if you wouldn't be such a diehard Barca fan you'd also see your friend Mpx has no brains. Just read his commens for cryn out loud! I don't care he has an opinion and it has nothing to do with the class thing - what got me pissed was, everyone had come to a peaceful resolution (many thx to Dutch) and he comes along and sais: I quote:
"So, let´s just say: no matter the history, both Real and Barca are pretty awesome teams which both deserve a lot of respect.
But, as a Barca-fan i consider it as normal, that i think that Barca has more class (cause it´s the truth)."
CAUSE IT'S THE TRUTH! OK, he's entitled to his opinion, but why add, cause it's the truth! It's like a child fiddling around and trying to get an argument going. Really funny.

And now since you guys started it I'll tell you how classy Barca's fans are --> Cl semis , clearly the worse team and you whistle out everysingle player on the field, especially Zenden! Is that class? No siryy! That is complete bull, everyone here in poland had a very long discussion on this matter and we came to the conclusion Barcafans are just farmers, complete ********, who can show no respect to their players. And you dare talk about class Carlos? Really low :(

· Registered
10,085 Posts
Hehe, Carlos Miguel - I never said anything about Real Madrid and class, only Mpx did, and that's why I brought it up. Your counter to my arguments were pretty crappy, so I stand by my opinion :) anyway I would like to end this rather pointless discussion, really unnecassarily brought up in the first place. I say agin just close the topic for the peace, Ducth :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.