Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It could be said that more than 40% of the posts in this forum are concerned with the starting line up. Posts like "Why isn't Bachini in the starting XI?" or "Why does Pippo go on instead of Kova?". Then, we all TRY to answerthese questions. For example: "Pippo has given a lot to Juve, he deserves the line-up". But I think we all know that these replies are a bit doubtful.

In my opinion, I think these doubts are caused by hidden "things" at Juve. One of these hidden things, I think, is PREFERENCES. Now, don't get me wrong, having preferences doesn't only involve the coach, it involves directives and maybe even the players themselves. This statement might sound stupid for some, but there ARE preferences at Juventus. If this were to be true, then we would be able to clearly explain why Inzaghi almost always gets the startong place, and why del Piero has never missed a match(these are just examples, not ideas!!!!).

WITH OR WITHOUT PREFERENCES, GUYS, JUVE STILL IS A GREAT TEAM!!1 ;)

------------------
G3ORG3

FoRzA JuVe

fOrZa BiAnCoNeRi

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
woohooo!!!!

Got the first star exactly when starting a topic!!!

------------------
G3ORG3

FoRzA JuVe

fOrZa BiAnCoNeRi

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
We must remember that when certain players such as Pippo and DP sign contracts, they involve starting a certain amount of games. Now, DP should start ever game, thats that. Pippo didn't start one game and now he is leaving the club for it. There are definetely preferences. However, if DP earns 10 mill a year, Davids and Zidane deserve the same.

------------------
CUG

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Could I get more replies please? Especially, from you, Glen and Eringi.

Please?

------------------
G3ORG3

FoRzA JuVe

fOrZa BiAnCoNeRi

1 - 4 of 4 Posts