Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fed up Davids wants out of Inter Milan

Edgar Davids has made his mind up and will quit Inter Milan at the end of this season.

The Dutchman was convinced he'd play from the start against Fiorentina on Sunday, but was again left out of the first XI by coach Roberto Mancini.

Davids was furious after the game and made no secret of his anger when quizzed by journalists.

Mancini defended his decision, insisting: "For now, he will have to deal with this reality.

"We have six central midfielders and of these decisions he will have to live with."

this is the way mancio treats a star player like davids. the rest is for you to decide.

Sampdoria reach Inter Milan agreement for Recoba
tribalfootball.com - March 22, 2005

Inter Milan are in talks with Sampdoria over a deal for crocked striker Alvaro Recoba.

The Uruguay international has been ruled out for the season with injury, but reportedly received a call yesterday from Samp directors expressing their interest in signing him.

Inter and Samp have agreed a deal that will see winger Max Tonetto move to the San Siro next season in part-exchange for Recoba.

But while the clubs want the transfer to happen, Recoba still must give his approval.

but i thpught that moratti wanted him at inter for 6-7 years ?
just disappointing.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Recoba = Un-luckiest player in the world

I dont care if he did it for the money (though i doubt it), i think he will go down as a servant of the club if he does leave, and for his sake, i hope that he does leave.

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
who the hell is Tonetto ? :googly:

and i think that Recoba should better leave,
but come back when Mancio will leave :D

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Faisal if Recoba goes to Samp, will u have a soft spot for Samp?
Although I would love Recoba to stay with Inter, for his sake i would want to see him leave. Sorry to say.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
vlepnat said:
Faisal if Recoba goes to Samp, will u have a soft spot for Samp?
Although I would love Recoba to stay with Inter, for his sake i would want to see him leave. Sorry to say.
I like Novellino anyway, If Recoba goes who wouldn't want him and Samp to do well? Even if he isn't as good as he was he needs to play!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts