Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
around the world everybody talk about the behaviour of the supporters against the black players !!!
is Lazio a team for white people only ??

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
just because a white man hates blacks, doesnt mean another man will too....a good example is the turkish fans....just because there were people who killed 2 leeds fans, that does not mean every other turkish football fan is a murderer....its a messed up world..unfortunately, we have bad people like that, but we must try to eliminate the them from coming to our games and turning a great sport into a racial war.

S

·
0 Posts
now i dont understand it more --- shouldn't laziali keep together in bad and in good ? There is no madder if someone is BLACK or WHITE ? .... explane what u guyz think ...

FORZA LAZIO !!!
FORZA MIHAJLOVIC !!!

D

·
0 Posts
I think racist fans are costing lazio a lot of money. Every week lazio is fined great amounts of money for the attitude the racist fans show on the lazio games. If you think about it if the would stop doing this, the money they spen on fines could be spent on a salary for a really good player (50.000 dollars). Racism suX!

FORZA LAZIO
FORZA NESTA

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Well,you cant say all the fans are racists,that would be stupid.BUT its a fact that Lazio avoids to buy black players...lets hope this situation changes with rivbaldo,jardel or someone else.Lets see how the fans will react then and we can make a conclusion....

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Why did the "fans" boo when N´Gotty got the ball in the match against Venezia? Did he do something that i missed or was it just because his skincolour ?

Forza Lazio !!

A

·
0 Posts
Give it up Amo, I think it's obvious that even if Lazio had 5 or 11 black players in the team we will still hear the boo from one part of the fans.
Just look at roma fans, how many black players do they have ? I don't know…but they are a couple. Still you hear boo to the black players of the opponent team.

Your idea about one or more black players at Lazio won't change the attitude of that part of the fans.

And I repeat what I always have said, I want a great Lazio. If the players are black, white, Indian, Asian or whatever it doesn't matter.

Cragnotti and EVERYONE'S dream is to get Thuram, do you want to sell him? Or maybe you think that Davids is for sale?
Because we can't buy average players, just to buy one black player. They should be world class....and the two I just mentioned are world class.

But I don't think you would like Tanzi to sell Thuram to Lazio, or maybe I am wrong... :)

Forza Lazio

·
Registered
330 Posts
First of all NO,not all LAZIO supporters
are racist,but only a particular group of our support!
Second of all,did you see VERONA-juve today?
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEE all over the place for davids!
Third,LAZIO makes NEWS all over!!!(only in negative circumstances,in good ones noone seems to notice!!!!)
And last but not least,Amo,does AARON WINTER
ring a bell?

SEMPRE E SOLO FORZA LAZIO

[This message has been edited by Reale (edited 01-05-2000).]

Z

·
0 Posts
LaZiO r RaCiSt LiKe **** MaN

TheY Boo BlaCk PlaYeRS, wHaT Da F**k??????

OnE DaY ULL PaY MiLLiOnS FoR a BlaCk PlaYeR, aNd ULL be In DeSpErAtE nEeD FoR ThEm, AnD ThEy'LL SaY No!!!!!!!!!

·
Star Player
2,744 Posts
It's not the Lazio fans which are racist, or any fans.

The people who are racist are the hardcore ultras who are infiltrated by neo-Nazi and skinhead groups. Lazio, Verona and Roma have the worst neo-Nazi thugs in the ranks of Ultras. I thought the Ultra movement was to add colour and passion to football, but now what it has done is add racism and violence, which is why the government and clubs are going to crack down on these idiots. These idiots do nothing but damage to football.

You see, the reason why a lot of fans of Everton, Man United and Liverpool don't want to go with the England crowd is because of these idiots. We are not like them, there is a difference between North and South of England. It's unfortunate to say this, but some fellow Everton fans tell me that every time they think of the England team and the flags they use, they think of the far right.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
I think that if Lazio were to buy a black player like Rivaldo or Jardel the racist fans would respect him as long as he plays well, but if he plays bad they will boo him

FORZA LAZIO! :) :)

·
Registered
45,663 Posts
Reale, were you implying that Inter Ultras and fans are racist for booing certain players of their own? The reason they were booed were for below-par performances (this happened a few times in 98-99). Aron Winter, Mauro Milanese and of course Fabio Galante, amongst others. When white players are booed as well, you can't possibly imply that there could be any racial discrimination.

Or were you saying that Winter was booed by other fans? You might want to elaborate.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
As long as the player plays good, I think black or white is not a matter anymore.I do hope every Lazio's fan agrees with me.

PEACE
FORZA LAZIO

G

·
0 Posts
Racism has been around forever and it will continue to be around forever in one way or another. It's probably gotten less and less as time goes on but there will always be those uninformed, uneducated idiots in the stadiums. All we can do is educate the young kids out there.
No doubt that all the racist thoughts that these idiots have come from their parents.
Does anyone know if Lazio as a team has a program or plan to help combat racism?? If it is such a big problem there like everyone says I would think it's in the team's best interest to help fight this. Players doing promotional ads, etc.

·
Star Player
2,744 Posts
Goose, most Premiership clubs do participate in one activity or another in the fight against racism.

If anything, the only way to stop it is to curb the influence/role of certain Ultra groups. These groups are hijacked by right-wing extremists who see football as a vehicle for their agenda. It's the same everywhere- not just in Italy, but certain clubs in Spain (Real Madrid) and England (Millwall) have extremists in their ranks too.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts