Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OKOK, i've heard that Inter is in talks with VERON, Redondo, and Almeyda.

I know the plan for lippi next year and he wont, and definately wont purchase all three of them.

I know these are rumors but can someone elaborate on these talks?

Veron-swap with seedorf
Almeyda-the swap is over, but maybe money for him
Redondo- just $ offer, a very slim chance of him coming

so can anyone tell me more about this???

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
i like veron a lot...but giving up seedorf.. hmm...i don't know...veron is definitely a better player than seedorf...but i still want seedorf to say...maybe we could offer vieri instead...haha :)
we could either get almeyda or redondo, i think the percentage of getting almeyda is higher than getting redondo...coz simeone has played well for lazio this season..so i can understand that why almeyda has to sit.. redondo, on the other way, is hard to get.. maybe only if we trade zanetti with real, which i don't want to happen...

but watch out if lazio get rivaldo, then we could have a chance to get veron...if inter is very serious about getting him...

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Hehe, I'd be amazed if any of these chooses Inter over their present teams because Internazionale is in a worse shape than any of Lazio and Real. Besides, Cragnotti said Veron is going nowhere, and the recent rumors that Inter might swap him for Seedorf seem funny (get real, Veron is a far better player than the Dutch cauz Veron is the best player now in the world). Though Almeyda might leave to make place for Rivaldo (but I don't see why do they need Rivaldo since they have Veron), and it would most probably be to Barca.
And Redondo just said that Real M is a team doomed to be champion, so why would he leave such a team?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts