Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just read this in the asroma-addict chat and I recall my fatehr telling me about this years ago....after reading this I am angry, sick, and haunted by it. My hatred for Milan knows no bounds now.

------"LE NOSTRE CARICHE FANNO PIANGERE LE VOSTRE MAMME"------

This is a banner (15mts x 1.5) that milan supporters exposed yesterday at San Siro,and neither the referee nor the society ac milan made the slightest attempt to remove it.
You might say...so what...and what does it mean by the way ??

The mere translation is more or less "our assaults make your mammas cry" and is referred to a fact happened many years ago,you can't recall or even know.
Let's make some history:
It was the early morning of the fourth of june in 1989 in the central station in Milano and a young romanista Antonio DeFalchi (not even 19 years old) together with other three mates decided to leave the main group with whom they have arrived in Milan.
Near the stadium a guy approaches him and ask for a cigarette,then asks the time.
Antonio is betrayed by his roman accent,and shortly after a group of 30 supporters assault the four guys that try to run away.
Unfortunately, Antonio falls and in few seconds is slaughtered by kicks and punchs lying on the ground.
Police and an ambulance is called,but Antonio dies before arriving into the hospital, the doctor says the death has been caused by heart attack.

The funeral took place two days later, in Rome at the presence of all the team and the president Dino Viola, that embrace Antonio's mother in tears.

Responsibles for murder were caught by police (some of them owners of the "security staff" of ac milan) but defended in court by berlusconi's lawyers were discharged and still free as birds...

After so many years,we never forgot this Romanista brother,and neither have milan supporters, as some still seem proud of that murder and want to remind us.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,255 Posts
I was aware of the de Falchi incident/tragedy...
But when you wrote:
"....after reading this I am angry, sick, and haunted by it. My hatred for Milan knows no bounds now.

and

"After so many years,we never forgot this Romanista brother,and neither have milan supporters, as some still seem proud of that murder and want to remind us."
you have to remember vincenzo paparelli aswell.

He was hit when a rocket was fired from Curva Sud into curva nord during a derby in 1979.
One or two days later paparelli died from the aftermath of that.
There is still a "song" about this during the derbies against laziali and reminding them about it.

"28 ottobre, giornata storta
saluti e bacci a paparelli in prima porta
sporco laziale, ci stai sul cazzo
e dalla curva nord spereremo un altra razzo"

you see, "we"(as spoken in terms of curva sud) aren't much better in handling stuff like that...
of course i don't support anything like that, but it had to be mentioned-when you speak of tragedies of the past.
 

·
Fine Gentlemen
Joined
·
15,599 Posts
il_principe said:
as far as i know it's the same with all people from capitals not beeing "loved" in other parts of the country!
I was talking from experience...
 

·
On Planet Z
Joined
·
6,520 Posts
:sob:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,255 Posts
GaGa said:
I was talking from experience...
me too, even though not the italian capital!

in 99% of the times i experienced "rejection" because beeing from a captial, it was the others who threw the first stone(pictoresque comparisson, isn't it?! ;) )!
but i can't deny that there is a common thing of people growing up in a captial compared to the ones who didn't.
no matter if it's paris, london, madrid or as in my case vienna.

sorry for kinda drifting into offtopic...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Damn, sorry about that. I spent the first 2 weeks of December in Milano on business and I was getting a few looks from people cause I was wearing my Roma cap. I even heard someone say under his breath "Kill the Roman" in Italian of course. I turned around and shouted "How bout I kill you instead!"......of course, the Milanista punked out. It is such a shame that loving your team could get you killed.....absolutely ridiculous!
 

·
Fine Gentlemen
Joined
·
15,599 Posts
il_principe said:
me too, even though not the italian capital!

in 99% of the times i experienced "rejection" because beeing from a captial, it was the others who threw the first stone(pictoresque comparisson, isn't it?! ;) )!
but i can't deny that there is a common thing of people growing up in a captial compared to the ones who didn't.
no matter if it's paris, london, madrid or as in my case vienna.

sorry for kinda drifting into offtopic...
Oh I know it happens eveywhere but I was really refering in the context of in Italy. Where yes Romans are generally hated...but they are also feared. And can be seen as intimidating people...one example was when I was with friends and we went to Turin walked into a Bar...had my Parma shirt on...bar was full of Juve supporters...:groan: they laughed and someone said something derogatory about Parmigiani...I said I wasn't Parmigiano but Romano and they kept quite and no one uttered a word till after we had our breakfast and left, this is 3 Romans with about 12 or so odd men intimidated by 16-21 years olds. I was 16 at the time. :D

So there are benefits to be Roman...;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,255 Posts
GaGa said:
...I said I wasn't Parmigiano but Romano and they kept quite and no one uttered a word till after we had our breakfast and left, this is 3 Romans with about 12 or so odd men intimidated by 16-21 years olds. I was 16 at the time. :D

So there are benefits to be Roman...;)
You should have started singing "i conigli più veloci siete voi" towards them...:D
Stupid question, but how can you support Parma, when beeing Romano?! I don't envy you for your time in school, but on the other hand i've heard Eros Ramazzotti is a juventino although Romano.
The only thing i envy him for, is his ex-wife Michelle Hunziker;)

Isn't the mayor of Rome also juventino?
 

·
Fine Gentlemen
Joined
·
15,599 Posts
il_principe said:
You should have started singing "i conigli più veloci siete voi" towards them...:D
Stupid question, but how can you support Parma, when beeing Romano?! I don't envy you for your time in school, but on the other hand i've heard Eros Ramazzotti is a juventino although Romano.
The only thing i envy him for, is his ex-wife Michelle Hunziker;)

Isn't the mayor of Rome also juventino?
Why are you a Roma fan? Wouldn't your reason be the same as mine...that you fell in love with the club? :) My time in school was great...you get the odd giggle and smirk...but that's about it, ow and the same question you posed...why Parma? And I ask why Roma..they usually reply because they are Roman and their family supported Roma and they have Roma in their blood etc. Mine is just that I happened to be hit by a Giallo-Blu thunderbolt...and fell in love.

Yeah Eros is Juventino...:howler: but only because it suits his inflated ego...;) :tongue:

I don't know about the mayor though...but in public he better be a Roma supporter behind closed doors might be a different matter entirely. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,255 Posts
GaGa said:
Why are you a Roma fan? Wouldn't your reason be the same as mine...that you fell in love with the club? :) My time in school was great...you get the odd giggle and smirk...but that's about it, ow and the same question you posed...why Parma? And I ask why Roma..they usually reply because they are Roman and their family supported Roma and they have Roma in their blood etc. Mine is just that I happened to be hit by a Giallo-Blu thunderbolt...and fell in love.

Yeah Eros is Juventino...:howler: but only because it suits his inflated ego...;) :tongue:
Sometimes i think Eros is way more popular here, than in Italy.
You can't switch on the radio in summer, and miss him...

I'm Romanista for a simple reason, that my "nickname" should explain.
And because i come from the "capital"! :D

Did you watch "il derby del cuore"? around x-mas time?
It was only broadcasted on Rai Due, to bad-cause i only get Rai Uno up here.
My friends told me that, either Fisichella or Max Biaggi put up a fight on the pitch.That's my boys! :fero:
We were 3-0 ahead, but "they" managed to equalize.Went up 4-3 and we equalized a minute from time, but lost on penalties...

Before the Roma-milan game i was in a trattoria/pizzeria here with a friend to have a few beers and get ready.
So as we were wearing "colours", we kinda got into a conversation with the bar-keeper and the waiters about football.(as if it's possible NOT to talk about "il calcio" with italiani?! ;) )

One turned out to be Roman and laziale.Told us something about beeing with the IRR before he came up here, and fabrizio toffolo beeing imprisoned bal-bla-bla...
A nice guy though...but i couldn't resist reminding him about the 5-1 and the 4-1 a season earlier.

Of course he had to mention castromans equalizer in 95th minute...and those season where we lost 2 in the coppa and 2 in serie a.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
833 Posts
Jesus it really sucks. To hell with those murders apologizers.

I never suffered any kind of violence for being a Romanista. But how could it be? Im brasilian, but people use to say "why the hell do u like a italian club instead of a Brasilian one?"

Jesus dude if I were in a bar with a bunch of Juventinos making fun of Roma I would tottally freak out and go berserker barrage X on them :fero:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,237 Posts
I don't know if I should laugh or cry at the fact that this insult is worth nothing more than €1000 to FIGC... It really is disgusting, what's going on. How can they put such a low price at an insult that hurts so many people, I'm lost for f.king words...:mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,570 Posts
Hated? W.E.
Actually there are other stories like this, unfortunately, and one fo them regards a Roma fan who shot a rocket in the Derby and killed a Lazio fan. He was father and husbund and died with rocket in his eye, the wife was with him at the game.
Who ever makes this shit their pride is no real calcio fan.
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top