Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm really worried about Roberto Carlos and Redondo leaving because Perez dislikes them both!

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
How did you come up with that one?

Perez stated that Roberto Carlos in intransferrible. His contract was reviewed a month ago and the new clause is huge. He's not going anywhere.

On Redondo now, in http://www.libredirecto.com is posted that Inter Milan is ready to offer 3.000 mil. ptas for him. Apparently they had approached him before the elections and he declined, but are now hoping for the possibility of him being displeased with the change of administration and reconsider. I don't see it happen though, he is 31 already and has stated that he wants to end his career in Madrid plus he said that his wife and kids are very happy there. Not very probable, I'd say almost impossible.

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Inter doesn´t need Redondo, now when they have Farinós. I hope he stays in R.Madrid,because he´s a great player who IS an Real Madrid player.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I think you like sci-fi movies or what?
The only thing Florentino is going to do is a little pull in their ears as a Real Madrid worker does not have to be involved in the elections of the club as they did. Perez consider them like players of the la Cantera.

G

·
Perez isn't stupid. At least I hope so! I will kill him with my bare hands if he thinks about selling any of those 2 :)
HALA MADRID!!!

G

·
perez would like to get off to a good start as president and selling those two might mean the socios can go on strike and get him off his presidential post.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
These 2 are Real Madrid!And the only place they will be going is to the Bernabeu!
I'd rather keep Nando and Roberto Carlos than getting Figo!

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
I concur.
Roberto Carlos is into his best years and just renewed his contract. And where are you going to find a good replacement for him. Don't tell me Solari.. haha
Redondo is set to join the list of legendary players ending their careers in RM after Sanchis and Hierro. No way he's going unless RM secured a replacement like petit or riqueleme..

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Is it REALLY a crime to smash the head apart of a guy that wants to sell Redondo and Carlos?

Who is with me on this one ;)

No, to be serious...Neither is unlikely to leave. Carlos is expensive and any smart guy would know Real is THE place for Redondo.

We had this discussion before but again, these are the player that MUST NOT leave, no matter how high the transfer sum is (ok, to some degree :) )

1.Redondo
2.Hierro
3.Carlos
4.Raúl (But only because he is supposed to be our "symbol)
5.Casillas (Could becme a legend with some patience)

Real&Barcafan

·
Registered
258 Posts
This post may seem contradictory but I have been making some thinking and the Inter offer is something to think about carefully.
Since el Pibe de Oro REDONDO landed in our club he has been my favourite player and he will, but even I know he loves the Real shirt 20 millions dollars for a guy who has 1 or 2 years at the maximum level ...
Florentino will hear Del Bosque in this very matter and the answer may be that we have some replacements for him. Celades ( a Guardiola-like player) is also designed to be the boss and needless to say Helguera. If we want to clear out our debt we have to be seeing ahead and I do not see Redondo in two or three years time.

By the way R&B I saw your first post around March (from the shadow) and as spaniard I think being both Real & Barça fan is physical and metaphysical impossible.
But if you are far from here I guess worst things may have been seen.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts