Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think that our players are over-rated by us serbs and the rest of the world or are they under-rated

·
Registered
49 Posts
I think some of us go too far at times, but I also think that the rest of the world tends t o under-rate our players more than they should.
But I guess its the same everywhere :)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I'll dare to say that you people overrate SOME players,especially those who USED to be great (Mihajlovic,Jugovic,Mijatovic) but right now are not as good.On the other hand,non-serbian people underrate your talents like Kezman and some other very good players like Djorovic (who in my opinion is a fantastic defender) and Nadj.

------------------
MARCIO AMOROSO!

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
I'm not sure about the "oldies" Amoroso mentioned, they are still probably the best we've got but we certainly tend to over-rate our young players..I already had a discussion on this topic, but I'll give a few examples again:

Sasa Markovic - OVER-RATED
Dragan Isailovic - OVER-RATED
Dejan Stefanovic - OVER-RATED
Dragan Ciric - OVER-RATED
Damir Cakar - OVER-RATED
Ivan Tomic - OVER-RATED
Darko Anic - OVER-RATED

That's just a few examples that came out of my head, and now they are doing the same thing with players like Boskovic, Dudic, Kezman, Ilic

·
Registered
14,415 Posts
I'm not sure about the "oldies" Amoroso mentioned, they are still probably the best we've got but we certainly tend to over-rate our young players..I already had a discussion on this topic, but I'll give a few examples again:

Sasa Markovic - OVER-RATED
Dragan Isailovic - OVER-RATED
Dejan Stefanovic - OVER-RATED
Dragan Ciric - OVER-RATED
Damir Cakar - OVER-RATED
Ivan Tomic - OVER-RATED
Darko Anic - OVER-RATED

That's just a few examples that came out of my head, and now they are doing the same thing with players like Boskovic, Dudic, Kezman, Ilic
i was twelve years old when you posted this:D

·
Registered
14,415 Posts
maybe i guess, but thats part of the fun imo... i can already imagine sequences of play in which Basta links up with our forward/s for attractive goals come qualifying..

·
Registered
27,244 Posts
Do you think that our players are over-rated by us serbs and the rest of the world or are they under-rated
probably overrated. We have Ivanovic, Vidic, and STankovic who are or were world class players but the rest are a dime a dozen for the most part.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts