Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
More especially Italy. Their one world cup win in 40 years must be eating them up. Italy, Spain, Holland, Germany, France, Argentina are really jealous of Brazil. Only English people(media) generally give Brazillians the praise they deserve.

Just look at the biased posts in xtratime as an example. People are trying too hard to critisize Brazillians. And the way the Italians treated the world champs was very disgraceful. They bought Rivaldo put him on the bench and then laughed when their fans voted him the worst player in serie A. What do they gain from that. Its' not Brazils fault Italy tried to defend a 1-0 lead against Korea. I guess even Roque J was shipped out of Italy for winning a world.

Is Brazil guilty of playing the best football in the world. Are they guilty of producing players with skills Europeans can only dream about. Give Brazillians a chance. Look at how a kid from Brazil came into Milan and commanded the midfiled.

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
calcio100 said:
I guess even Roque J was shipped out of Italy for winning a world.

Are they guilty of producing players with skills Europeans can only dream about.

Look at how a kid from Brazil came into Milan and commanded the midfiled.
Of course everyone is jealous of Brazil as it always is when someone else is more succesful.

But for the rest of your post it is full of bullshit. Roque Junior was shipped out because he was next to worthless. He went to Leeds where he was worse than worthless.

Brazil produces topfootballers and many who is material to be the best in the world, but to claim that they have skills europans can only dream of. Get real. smell the coffee.

Kaka have not commanded Milans midfield, but he have scored crucial goals. Pirlo command Milans midfield.

·
Random Dropout
1,508 Posts
It's true that there are people out there who don't give Brazilian football the credit it deserves and it just shows how stubborn and shallow one can be.

Brasilian football shows clearly why people are so obsessed with this sport and people who can't accept that don't really love it after all.

No matter what anyone might think there's no worthy rival to them on a national level,never were.Ofcourse countries like Italy,Spain,Germany etc have their "schools"but none can match the talent,flaire,continuity and diversity of Brazil.I actually find it funny that the proud Englishmen are their biggest admirers but i think it has to do with the fact that their football "culture" is the highest of all

When you've always produced the most stunning talents-in every position-this planet has ever seen and never stop doing this for decades,when you've won 5(FIVE) WC's(probably six in 3 years) in any continent available,when you're the only one having participated in every WC inspite having to deal with hard qualification rounds,when you rule in all ages and competitions(Olympic tournaments,Copa America etc) there's really nothing to prove and discuss about

·
Registered
45,466 Posts
calcio100 said:
More especially Italy. Their one world cup win in 40 years must be eating them up. Italy, Spain, Holland, Germany, France, Argentina are really jealous of Brazil. Only English people(media) generally give Brazillians the praise they deserve.

Just look at the biased posts in xtratime as an example. People are trying too hard to critisize Brazillians. And the way the Italians treated the world champs was very disgraceful. They bought Rivaldo put him on the bench and then laughed when their fans voted him the worst player in serie A. What do they gain from that. Its' not Brazils fault Italy tried to defend a 1-0 lead against Korea. I guess even Roque J was shipped out of Italy for winning a world.

Is Brazil guilty of playing the best football in the world. Are they guilty of producing players with skills Europeans can only dream about. Give Brazillians a chance. Look at how a kid from Brazil came into Milan and commanded the midfiled.
Calcio100, you are a fool, really. ONE world cup win makes me happy, cause there are people who will never see their country winning a WC in 3 lives. Brazil won 5 in the same period and it's OK for me...
Rivaldo is simply one player, he is not the emperor of Brazilian football. He has been mediocre in serie A... then? Not all foreign player are suited to serie A. It has already happened in the past with other Brazilian players: Socrates, Muller, Silas...
As JKris said, Kakà is a formidable midfileders who scores important goals, but Pirlo command the midfield of Milan and Rui Costa, most of times the alternative to Kakà, does not score but builds more opportunities than Kakà.
Roque Junior was shipped out of Milan cause he was worse than Nesta, Maldini, Costacurta and Laursen

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
Some people don't give Brazil enough credit for past acheivements. Some people give them too much credit for current levels of quality. Just like every other national team.

There may be a lot of jealousy around (as we football fans aren't the most mature of people!), but on the other hand it's pretty clear Brazil are the neutral's favourite and the team that most people have a "They're my second team" thing for.

And calcio100, don't mention Roque Junior. There have been tons of great Brazilian players, guys who have lit up the leagues they've played in, made their legend by winning trophies and medals galore with style and class on the way.

On the other hand, there are guys like Roque Junior.

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
calcio100 said:
And the way the Italians treated the world champs was very disgraceful. They bought Rivaldo put him on the bench and then laughed when their fans voted him the worst player in serie A.
Thats right, the reason they bought Rivaldo was to humiliate him. Do you read your own posts let alone believe them?

Jealous of Brazil? Of course, who wouldnt be.

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
nice post calcio.

I beleive the country that is most jealous of us is Argentina. Jsut the Pele- Maradona deal is a proove of that (and please not let start another discussion of that, cause i'm sick of that debate).

And the English know what footie culture is all about;)

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
The English invented football......the brazilians refined it!

·
THE
13,983 Posts
Italian NT players play in Serie A
English NT players mainly play in EPL
Spanish NT players play in La Liga
German NT players mainly play in Bundesliga

Where do Brazilian NT players play?

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
England will win Euro 2004. Take that to the Bank and deposit it !!!
:howler:

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
kat said:
Italian NT players play in Serie A
English NT players mainly play in EPL
Spanish NT players play in La Liga
German NT players mainly play in Bundesliga

Where do Brazilian NT players play?
Cool debate my good man:howler: :howler: :howler: