1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies,
It's Derby time and you know the drill don't you?:tongue:

It's bet time!!!:thumbsup::cool:

So who's up for some fun? Please do not dissapoint me/us and be chickens like the last few times. Be brave enough to have some fun!:stuckup:

So who's up for a little bet in here?
Come on boys and girls!!!:)

Cheers.;)

:tongue:

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
yeah vieri handled the ball with his shoulder CLEARLY ....
lazio & parma won, indeed inter is screwed big time ... not to mention the derby on saturday :) i put a smiley here, but i can't hardly laugh....
anyhow, i hope lazio get 3th, inter 4th, and all the other SERIE A teams help to get juventus to the 5 th place or something it is do-able..... just hoping juve will lose tonight against regina!

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Of course we will bet!

Payman our old bet it is still on, if Inter loses I can´t post in the Milan forum, if we win you can´t post here and I could do whatever I want there. But that is personal

Let´s hope the other fans including Jimmy step up to the plate and bet cuase the Jinx is over! we did not bet and lost last time!

·
Registered
213 Posts
jack goff said:
Of course we will bet!

Payman our old bet it is still on, if Inter loses I can´t post in the Milan forum, if we win you can´t post here and I could do whatever I want there. But that is personal

Let´s hope the other fans including Jimmy step up to the plate and bet cuase the Jinx is over! we did not bet and lost last time!
Can i be with u guyz.i predict a boring match which will end 1:0 to us Adriano will score:cool:

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Yes you are in, you just have to say what things you are willing to bet!

Dont worry we will win this game, not because we are better than milan (we are not) but because Zaccheroni at least would want to finish the season, and if he loses ugly to Ancelotti and milan, we might be looking for a new coach before may :D

A draw is more likely I just dont see this Inter losing to milan, we r relaxed we got nothing to lose, while Milan has all the pressure. The way our players have been doing do you eve think they care about this game?

This is a win win situation even if we lose we win by sacking Zac!

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
jack goff said:
Yes you are in, you just have to say what things you are willing to bet!

Dont worry we will win this game, not because we are better than milan (we are not) but because Zaccheroni at least would want to finish the season, and if he loses ugly to Ancelotti and milan, we might be looking for a new coach before may :D

A draw is more likely I just dont see this Inter losing to milan, we r relaxed we got nothing to lose, while Milan has all the pressure. The way our players have been doing do you eve think they care about this game?

This is a win win situation even if we lose we win by sacking Zac!
i agree 100% ... we have nothing to lose, and milan have it all to lose :)

and that zac.issue.... yeah, he has to be carefull, or he's out in no time :)

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Why in God´s name should I bet at our own team, when our players consists of no heart whatsoever, and we will lose big time? I will keep the small dignity that is left in this God forsaken team.

I bet that Milan will win.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Jimmy said:
Why in God´s name should I bet at our own team, when our players consists of no heart whatsoever, and we will lose big time? I will keep the small dignity that is left in this God forsaken team.

lol, omg jimmy never seen you THAT depressed :)
it's sad but true though...

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jimmy said:

Jimmy,
If it's not the so called ludicrous jinx because even if you don't bet, there are MILLIONS worldwide betting in some shape or form.:groan: and now, it's the lack of heart of the players. At least, this time, I give you that, it's a plausible and reasonable excuse...:eek: But be a man for once and show that you have some coglioni, at least once...pleaaazze. :eek: :tongue:

Are you for your real Jimmy?:rollani::groan:

Cheers.;)

P.S. Hector, game on muchacho!!!!;) What are the criterias and what's at stake this time around?:)

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Yeah, insulting me will convince me. :D You tried it last year but it didn´t work that time either. Got any new material, for once? Same jokes, same insults, same cheap shots. Starting to get to the point where it´s predictable.

·
Registered
57,707 Posts
San Siro said:
So who's up for some fun? Please do not dissapoint me/us and be chickens like the last few times. Be brave enough to have some fun!:stuckup:
Your offer has to be tempting. Coz simply Inter are the underdogs in this game. Like If Inter win, you put an Inter avatar for 2 months. If Milan win, we put a :yuck: Milan :yuck: avatar for a month.

And your siggy should be :

"We don't win but we've never been to Serie B"

:D

Now that's fun. :star: :smileani:

I'm in if you agree on these "tough" conditions. You are sure of a Milan win, aren't you ? :smileani:

Jimmy. Last game we all avoided the bet but lost 3-1 :D So there's no jinx. HAVE FAITH MAN :fero: I Know it's quite difficult being an Interista :stress: but hey, seeing some Milanisti with an Inter avatar would rock. Even if our chance is 0.01%

Sh*t happens in football you know. And Maldini aint playing so..;)

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
With or without Maldini, we make their players look like Pele´s the whole bunch of them. Costacurta has toyed with Vieri in every damn game.

A team that has no pride for the jersey they are wearing, has absolutely no chance in winning a derby.

·
Registered
57,707 Posts
Did we suck that badly this afternoon ?! :(

Hell, we've managed to beat Milan before with players who spent the night before the derby in night clubs. I watched their game with Lecce and it gave me hope. If Adriano and Recoba can play as half as good as Chevanton and Bojinov did, this game is ours.

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
I don´t know how we played today, but the result speaks for itself. :D

Recoba and derby? He hasn´t had one single decent derby so far. And neither has Vieri and these two will probably play.

I´ve never in my life ever wanted to not play a derby. Our players and faith is determined to disappoint us fans, and this is the ultimate one. Make it happen, oh please! :rolleyes:

Damn punces.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: Re: Are my Interisti fellows up for a little fun?

Nerazzuri4life said:
Your offer has to be tempting. Coz simply Inter are the underdogs in this game. Like If Inter win, you put an Inter avatar for 2 months. If Milan win, we put a :yuck: Milan :yuck: avatar for a month.

And your siggy should be :

"We don't win but we've never been to Serie B"

:D

Now that's fun. :star: :smileani:

I'm in if you agree on these "tough" conditions. You are sure of a Milan win, aren't you ? :smileani:

Jimmy. Last game we all avoided the bet but lost 3-1 :D So there's no jinx. HAVE FAITH MAN :fero: I Know it's quite difficult being an Interista :stress: but hey, seeing some Milanisti with an Inter avatar would rock. Even if our chance is 0.01%

Sh*t happens in football you know. And Maldini aint playing so..;)
Baby,
You just tell us/me what are the conditions of the bet and we shall abide by them!:)

:howler:

Jimmy,
should you accept to make us all that incredible honour of taking part in this great Xtratime tradition, it would make me/us so proud you can't imagine!Here, I even almost feel like giving you a :kiss:

:stress::googly: :howler::dielaugh:

I´ve never in my life ever wanted to not play a derby. Our players and faith is determined to disappoint us fans, and this is the ultimate one. Make it happy, oh please
:thumbsup::star:

If ONLY they can hear you Jimmy...:eek: Do you hear that, you bunch of mercenary and born losers?:groan:

:howler:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
ravanelli1983 said:
yeah vieri handled the ball with his shoulder CLEARLY ....
lazio & parma won, indeed inter is screwed big time ... not to mention the derby on saturday :) i put a smiley here, but i can't hardly laugh....
anyhow, i hope lazio get 3th, inter 4th, and all the other SERIE A teams help to get juventus to the 5 th place or something it is do-able..... just hoping juve will lose tonight against regina!

Quick question, you list LAZIO, MILAN, and INTER as teams you support. Are you serious or are you related to Super-Giggs?

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Excuse me but thats a bunch of crap, why the hell this concept didnt aply to Cuper? Our players had heart with him? Come on now most guys rather say its the player who are bad, that damn they were bad from the begining but that silver hair do had them overachieving.

This same team fought for more important things last year, and sure they might not be the best but we didnt fail so much with this group.

For crying out loud this group was in first place of our CL group when Zac Arrived! At least I have been coherent since day one. This is fun and games let us all bet. Milan might lose not necesarily us winning.

·
Registered
57,707 Posts
Payman

I Know you're a risk-taker and everything, BUT I'm sure that not all the Milan fans would accept putting an Inter avatar for 2 months. You have to ask the other Milan tifosi. Or are you speaking on their behalf ? :D

It's simple. For us it's a month (avatar and siggy-at your choice, but not Anti-Inter avatar, if you have any) For you it's TWO months. Us Inter fans would choose it later. ;) The siggy that is.

If you want we can add location too.

Jimmy

This is INTER. When we are expected to lose we win and win big. At our best we can beat Real Madrid and at our worst we can easily lose to Albinoleffe. That is what Inter is all about. Well, at least the Inter of the 90s.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nerazzuri4life said:
Payman

I Know you're a risk-taker and everything, BUT I'm sure that not all the Milan fans would accept putting an Inter avatar for 2 months. You have to ask the other Milan tifosi. Or are you speaking on their behalf ? :D

It's simple. For us it's a month (avatar and siggy-at your choice, but not Anti-Inter avatar, if you have any) For you it's TWO months. Us Inter fans would choose it later. ;) The siggy that is.

If you want we can add location too.

Point # 1:

About having to display for 2 months the Inter avatar, it doesn't matter, all I'd have to do to get past that disruptively ugly sight, is to simply remember May 28, 2003 or last Derby or many many many many many many of the other moments that make me/us to be very proud to be a Milanista!:stuckup::cool: :proud:

Point #2:

About having Anti-Inter avatar-siggy, :howler: You're asking whether I have some???:dazed::stress: To answer you, I just need to say, there are so many I don't know which one to take...:howler:

And yes, I'm a risk-taker as risks are the spice of life...;) At least you got one thing right!:thumbsup:

Cheers.;)

P.S. What do you mean by "location"?:confused:

1 - 20 of 72 Posts