Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who else think that madrid style of play is just too horrible?

Even at their peak they played nowhere near what teams like Barca, Arsenal, Milan, Man U can do on their day. The way the midfield link up attack is so slow. Take out R.Carlos and Owen from that team and you remain with slow and unmotivated players who just want to pass the ball around in the middle of the pack. Juve is surely going to find no trouble with this team.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
What you babbling about this time calcio?

Madrid between 99-02 played some of the best football today. Take Real/Man U in 2003 at the Bernabeu, simply tore at Man Utd.

RC and Owen are far from the only players with speed, what about Ronaldo, Salgado and Figo?

Pass around the middle of the park? Obviously you don't see much of Real Madrid.

I think Juve will have a hard time of it, in the last few games Juve have looked suspect and with Madrid's attacking potential they could give Juve a right going over.

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interista said:
What you babbling about this time calcio?

Madrid between 99-02 played some of the best football today. Take Real/Man U in 2003 at the Bernabeu, simply tore at Man Utd.

RC and Owen are far from the only players with speed, what about Ronaldo, Salgado and Figo?

Pass around the middle of the park? Obviously you don't see much of Real Madrid.

I think Juve will have a hard time of it, in the last few games Juve have looked suspect and with Madrid's attacking potential they could give Juve a right going over.
They played possession kind of football. Keeping the ball in the center of the field most of the time is not that great. And that game against Man U wasn't that great. It is only that Man U gave them too much respect and never tried to take the game to them. Plus English teams always get intimidated when they go to spain. Juve, a better team, killed them in two legs.

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Calcio ... either put Utd. in your team list or remove Milan. The next time I view this thread Milan's name should not be there. :devil:

Burns has interesting topics. Let him play. He puts some thoughts into his topics.

On-Topic: Yes they are fun to watch. Redondo's show in Old Trafford will always be rememeberd. He Redondodized Manchester United PLC. ;)

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
CMBurns said:
Who else think that madrid style of play is just too horrible?

this is for You Calcio

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
it does ;)

anyway it's just a ref pointing a red card.

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
they are sometime fun to watch because their defens sucks so the le in easy goals. but yeah Barca and Arsenal games are more fun.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Real's game against Barcelona sure was fun to watch :D

They need a serious youth injection as quick as possible, maybe when(if) Joaquin joins they'll start playing like before. If I were Perez I'd replace Zidane with Tomas Rosicky and Roberto Carlos with Asier Del Horno or Phillipp Laum.

How this look for a starting 11?

--------------Casillas
Salgado---Samuel---Woody---Del Horno/Laum
Joaquin-----Rosicky---Helguera---Figo(until he retires cause he's still great)
---------Ronaldo----Raul

·
Registered
220 Posts
R.C is only motivated come time to move forward, when he has to track back he's suddenly really slow:wth: Anyways I think Juve will beat them, especially with Trezegol and Zlatan back. It won't be as easy as many people suggest though.

Anyways I think Real Madrid aren't fun to watch. It's more like they're funny

1 - 20 of 30 Posts