Xtratime Community banner

41 - 60 of 83 Posts

·
1st Tier Poster
47,957 Posts
dunno, they seemed to do okay although I didn't watch much of it as most of Estonia's winter athletes were either injured or caught with doping.

their ice hockey cheerleaders got a lot of good press:

mSo9Uvgh1Mo

·
Registered
54,607 Posts
Exactly .. there’s always gonna be the massive numbers of hockey and baseball fans in this city.

But trust me, there are TONS of real passionate football fans from Europe or wherever in Toronto, Mississauga etc. Most of them just don’t bother going to watch Canada, hell this was only my second time going to watch the Canadian national team. If they keep improving their level and giving a reason for more people to believe they’ll go to a WC, the crowds should improve too.

People who’ve never been to Canada are always surprise by how diverse it is and how much most people are still very close to where they came from here, not just thrown into a melting pot. There’s proper footballers and fans out here, on my life!!
hard to melt in a permafrost landscape under a 10 meter ice shield :D

·
Administrator
24,775 Posts
If anything it is surprising how canada isn't big at football yet, given the amount of people originated from football loving countries. Looks like it may be finally on the good track though, starting with york fc winning the league: proud:

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
10,841 Posts
The ladies in that video above have nice firm cheeks. :)err:) Must be part of the Pyongyang elite.
We talking bout the face here?

·
We will ROCK u
6,373 Posts
lol, pulisic with 2 goals today and got 1 assist v ajax, he was good in that game too

mckennie is a starter for schalke

dest is a starter for ajax(n will prolly play for the US)

adams is one of da best leizpig players

brooks is a starter for wolfsburg

I mean lets calm down here...they cant seem to stay health and play together ... let them get healthy first then lets talk:)

adams, brooks, dest, pulisic, mckennie would be too much for canada. heck, morris is turning into a good player.

41 - 60 of 83 Posts