Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
C'MON!!

This is enough!

We have seen in pervious games how the refrees helped Barca, in games like Valencia where an invisible penelty was given to Ronaldinho for an obvious dive.

Then against Betis, which we all know what happend, again an invisibile penelty and 5 mins extra time because... Barca were losing :ass:

Those two games are just from top of my head, and we all know the other wierd calls, that someway go to Barca's way.

On the other hand, we saw yesterday Real Madrid vs Villareal, a refree trying everything in his powers to give Villareal a victory, with a red card and a fake penelty, but still the players manage to win :proud:

All of this, and now an ugly first half from the refree, which saw Ronaldinho putting his hands in a Malaga's player face and on the top of that, dived :rolleyes:, and yeah guess what, the refree didn't even TALK to Ronalidnho.

Koeman4? Where are you? You were always here to crticise things which go in Real Madrid's direction all the time. I bet you that you will say Ronaldinho didn't mean to put his hands in that player's face.

Then in the last minute, Biano plays an amazing free kick which Valdes miss reads, hits the post, comes directly into Malaga's player's foot, and for the "hurt" Valdes to hold him from his legs and bring him down. No penelty, but a second yellow card for the Malaga player to be sent off.

Why the fuk would a player prefer to have a penelty rather than scoring into the empty goal?

I just got to say this, but this is getting too much, the refree's are helping Barca and I'm sure the Barca fans will come here with their pointless points.. oh well... they are cheaters and will always suck.

HALA MADRID :proud:

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Politician said:
Kindly bugger off, thank you :)
this isn't your forum, I have the right to start threads without needing your opinion of them.

Nice teams you support there btw, Milan, Barca... How about Chelsea? :)

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
I watch it week in, week out. They might get dodgy decisions their way sometime, but Madrid fans should watch their history of dodgy decisions before bitching about other clubs.

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Drito said:
I watch it week in, week out. They might get dodgy decisions their way sometime, but Madrid fans should watch their history of dodgy decisions before bitching about other clubs.
Listen, when Real Madrid were getting those dodgy decissons there were similar threads, why didn't you comment back then? :rolleyes:

Week in week out? Thats why you are on your computer while Barca are playing :)

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
the player did not get a second yellow, was a mistake from the broadcast. But It was a weird move from Valdes The Clown, probably a PK.

Also I have doubts about Giuly position on the third goal, but I´m probably wrong

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
:dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh:

Real_Madrid, you are nothing more than a joke, simple as. You have NO credibility whatsoever as a poster. Your ridiculous bias prevents you from seeing anything but pure white. It's laughable, the extent you go to to make a fool of yourself. If you want to talk about decisions, you have to actually make sure you are seeing what is actually happening, rather than what you WANT to see. You apparently highlight decisions that have went in our favour, which some have. You then add on other things which were clear cut or not mistakes in any way, like the way the Madrid press convinced everyone that the Barca vs Valencia ref was helping us, when he was BLATANTLY helping them. You THEN forget to take into account the typically large amount of things that have went Madrid's way.

I'll tell you what. If we go for...say 20 years, winning Ligas and Copas with the obvious help of refs, Spanish Government and football federation officials, THEN you can make this post and not look like an idiot. I guess things like "Karma" or "blatant hypocrit" mean nothing to you?

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ViscaBarcaInter said:
:dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh:

Real_Madrid, you are nothing more than a joke, simple as. You have NO credibility whatsoever as a poster. Your ridiculous bias prevents you from seeing anything but pure white. It's laughable, the extent you go to to make a fool of yourself. If you want to talk about decisions, you have to actually make sure you are seeing what is actually happening, rather than what you WANT to see. You apparently highlight decisions that have went in our favour, which some have. You then add on other things which were clear cut or not mistakes in any way, like the way the Madrid press convinced everyone that the Barca vs Valencia ref was helping us, when he was BLATANTLY helping them. You THEN forget to take into account the typically large amount of things that have went Madrid's way.

I'll tell you what. If we go for...say 20 years, winning Ligas and Copas with the obvious help of refs, Spanish Government and football federation officials, THEN you can make this post and not look like an idiot. I guess things like "Karma" or "blatant hypocrit" mean nothing to you?
So Barca aren't helped, but infact refrees are against Barca :howler:

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
Actually, the thread that started last season by a Barca fan about Madrid being helped by the refs isnt less ridicilous than this one. One thing you got to admit is Barca did get a handful of calls favoring them though anyone that says otherwise is blind.

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Hala Madrid said:
Actually, the thread that started last season by a Barca fan about Madrid being helped by the refs isnt less ridicilous than this one. One thing you got to admit is Barca did get a handful of calls favoring them though anyone that says otherwise is blind.
Yeah of course they did, but so did Madrid in the past so it balances out, and most of the time they always do.....well unless your Mike Riley :howler: :D

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
1,944 Posts
Real_Madrid said:
Exactly, you just disappeared. Next time please don't comment on something you didn't watch. :)
That was the most juvenile series of posts I have EVER read on XT.

Look, EVERY team gets decisions here and there. Madrid's had tons of decisions go their way in their history but when some other team has some luck, you denounce it? Is someone a little BITTER? :dielaugh:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Drito said:
That's funny, because everytime we, Real Madrid fans, bring something good from our history, people tell us not to, because it's history and has nothing to do with current-time.

It works both ways you know, what happened before is irrelevant.

ViscaBarcaInter, bla bla bla, brining history up again.

Like it or not, you're at the top of the table just because you get help from the ref's, you got countless amount of controversial penalties, you got away with clear penalties not given to the opponent, the ref's respect you more than they do Real, that's why you keep getting those favors.

I can think of several games where Real got major help, but in Barça's case.. it's almost every league game.. so please, suck your pride up, and at least admit (even jokingly) that Barça do get help from the ref's.

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
A good team does neither care about referee's trying to betray them nor need the help of any of those. A good team enters the pitch and wins, whatever the referee is up to.
Allow me an example of a team I do not support obviously: No referee in the world could have prevented Porto from winning the portuguese league last season and the year before ;)
If a referee is whistling for penalty, deserved or not, it's the defending team's fault to already let an opponing striker come into such occasion. The referee cannot whistle for penalty when you control the game in midfield. Giving in however to the opponent and let them come into goal-occasions, might lead to a goal for them. We are all well aware of that I presume. That's what you have to prevent.
Easy as that Real_Madrid, if your team was good enough for it, they would be topping the table. :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts