Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Latvia made the 2004 euros and then became the new San Marino.

I can't see Albania making the world cup and now they will lose many players to Kosovo so this makes it harder for the country to go forward.

In the past they were a bad team but not as bad as losing to teams like the Faroes...however this will be the future in my opinion....hence the new Latvia

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If western european countries didn't have such amazing govt. welfare programs then Albania would've at least made to a semifinal of a major tourney.
Is this how Brazil won 3 world cups from 1958 to 1970?

I thought we were going to have a debate on whether or not Albania was the new Latvia......

Do you think they will qualify for the next world cup?

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Better being Latvia than Scotland.
I'm not Scottish but they have a much better team than Latvia and I would say Albania also.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I doubt it. Latvia has qualified for a tournament in the 21st century. Something that Scotland hasn't done and probably will never do even with the expansions.

Scotland players lack very basic technique unfortunately. They are like English 4th division level. :(

·
Master Debater
20,673 Posts
Splitting the Albanian players between Kosovo and Albania will hurt both clubs in the long run.

Why don't these two countries just combine? That would make the most sense no? :rastgele: I mean isn't Kosovo supposed to just be a region of Albania? Why is it it's own country.

·
Registered
9,737 Posts
No they aren't because they're currently sitting in 3rd place in the group behind the likes of Spain and Italy but comfortably ahead of Israel and FYROM.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,991 Posts
I'm not Scottish but they have a much better team than Latvia and I would say Albania also.
:howler:
Nig-ga u trippin

Scotland are better than Latvia, but my Shipes would shit on them
Scotland haven't been decent in a long time, they are a shambles and lack basic technique as someone else said, among other issues

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,991 Posts
Splitting the Albanian players between Kosovo and Albania will hurt both clubs in the long run.

Why don't these two countries just combine? That would make the most sense no? :rastgele: I mean isn't Kosovo supposed to just be a region of Albania? Why is it it's own country.
I believe in a Greater Albania and a Greater Romania. Even though they intersect lol

Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, part of Serbia and Greece are all Albania

1 - 11 of 11 Posts