Xtratime Community banner

61 - 80 of 82 Posts

·
extraterrestrial
1,859 Posts
On the bright side, Asier Illaramendi cost €38.2 Million :D, there is always a lady named solace, with high heels, mini skirt and no panties on, singing her shame in the capital

So good deal it is:musik:

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
Maybe I'm the only one but i really like this signing, he is great technical player and im sure he is brought here to play in Iniesta's spot.. we could also use him instead of Pedro to sub either Reymar or Luisito... maybe the board should have waited for new president to be elected but anyways great signing.. specially knowing that he was Barca fan since he was 8..

here's a pic in 2002 when Barca beat Galatasaray away with the only goal from Luis Enrique and Arda was ballboy that time but he celebrated our goal.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Ehm, actually, he's celebrating a goal of Hagi there. You've read lots of bullshit. Never heard him say he was a Barca fan, he did say he was a Liverpool fan numerous times though.

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Maybe I'm the only one but i really like this signing, he is great technical player and im sure he is brought here to play in Iniesta's spot.. we could also use him instead of Pedro to sub either Reymar or Luisito... maybe the board should have waited for new president to be elected but anyways great signing.. specially knowing that he was Barca fan since he was 8..

here's a pic in 2002 when Barca beat Galatasaray away with the only goal from Luis Enrique and Arda was ballboy that time but he celebrated our goal.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Don't mean to burst your bubble but this photo is from the 2000/01 season and that guy in the photo is Hagi (who was Arda's boyhood idol). We never played Barcelona that season. Arda might be a Barcelona fan, but he isn't going to celebrate them scoring against his boyhood club, Galatasaray (a club he still comes to watch in the stands when he has a chance).

·
Registered
8,261 Posts
We rotate seriously, no one is backup to anyone. If we were a celestial body, we would've been a neutron star.

Anyway, didn't we lose Xavi recently, michelco? One of the best players in the history was a backup in a conventional, conformistic, non-Lucho way. The same as Arda will be.

Iniesta was 12-th player by played minutes. I know it's too NBA to see from that perspective, but still... not a conventional starter.

·
Registered
8,261 Posts
I've watched the whole game last night, Arda is a beast!

Thank you Turkish Airlines and Beko. I wouldn't mind a little help for Gundogan, as well.

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
10,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Could really use him right now.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Arda wasn't used in Copa del Rey final. Rafinha was chosen over him to sub Suarez.

Many rumours linking him to an exit this summer.

I would not shed a tear if he leaves.

What do you think?

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
We need to strengthen the squad, not weaken it. As said, Iniesta should be getting used less if we want to extend his useful career with Barca, so we need other midfield options.

61 - 80 of 82 Posts