Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently having a debate with a Lazio fan on another forum. It seems as though he doesn't think his team are one of Juve's b1tches (off the field) and wants me to provide specific examples. Can anyone help me out?

Also does anyone have the article where one of the smaller club presidents accuses Moggi of controlling 9 Serie A clubs?

And the information on our apparent registration debacle (weren't we the victims of fraud in that case?)

Any help appreciated. :star:

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
is it roman_sky? i had this out with him over Moggi's "assistance" of Messina. our argument was in the "Messina-Lazio" thread in the Lazio forum. he backed down pretty quick though.

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Vagabondo said:
is it roman_sky? i had this out with him over Moggi's "assistance" of Messina. our argument was in the "Messina-Lazio" thread in the Lazio forum. he backed down pretty quick though.
Nah not him, on another different forum.

Does anyone have the articles I mentioned?

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
right.

i thought Lazio was more one of Galliani's b1tches (off the field), and i've heard that this helps them to not end up like Fiorentina or Napoli. it proves nothing but is an interesting note that Milan got in ahead of tough competition for Stam last season...

sorry i don't remember any articles though.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
going back on my last point though i suppose its not fair to criticise Lazio in this way when Galliani has been given such an absurd amount of power.

anytime now we might have to accept Dhorasoo + Borriello in exchange for Totti and Chivu to stay out of Serie C2 as well.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Primo said:
What a wonderful avatar, Vagabondo. Very serene. :cool:
thanks :). whether you're joking or not i'll claim it all the same ;)
would have stuck to the Italian flag but everyone had something more creative so i just drew my own. :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts