Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In two matches in a row our new on loan player Adriano has given us a draw in the last minute against two of the top teams this season, Chievo and AC Milan (4th and 5th at the moment).

Is he just the man we needed?

I certainly hope he is and I have a good feeling about this. I remember he played very well and scored a lot of goals in Inter's pre-season games but he hasn't been able to get a firstteam place this season and was luckily loaned out to us.

There are only 3 up to Lecce who are just above the relegation zone. This is certainly not impossible and with these two draws I think out team has gotten some confidence back and let's hope that Adriano can continue to score goals and lead us to some wins.

Next week it's Atalanta away and with a win there it doesn't look that bad...

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
Adriano is the man who can set our pathetic world on fire! :happy: I think this guy can score more goals that even our great Chiesa! He got the guts to shoot from places where Nuno Gomes would rather back out and pass to someone on the midfield. :rolleyes:

If he stayed healthy and we continued playing like this, I can bet than he will score at least one goal per match. :)

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
Well...if we can create a few more chances, Adriano will probably be competing for the top scorer title! :D Maybe not, but he will score many many goals, and if he got some positive reactions frol Scolari, then maybe we will look for even better things from him as he tries to get a spot on the Brazilian NT for the WC.

Relax...
Smile...

LET THE SHOW BEGIN!!:cool:

·
Registered
273 Posts
IS HE THE MAN..THE REPLACEMENT FOR BATI, CHIESA,MIJATOVIC

wELL GOOD RESULT VERY GOOD RESULT... WILL Adriano BE THE MAN , ALL THE ANSWER WILL BE REPLAY AGAINTS ATALANTA MATCH. Can he replace Bati the man that had given nine years to fiorentina and battle with them even fiorentina drop to serie b, he still stay with them and bring them up again. Could he replace Chiesa the man that non stop scoring last season.... Could he be the man that replace out of form mijatovic......rui costa...............???????it will all answer in next game match. If fiorentina get a win ....thats will be the answer:)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
adriano is owned by INTER...we loan him to fiorentina...we'll probably get him back after this year...

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
On my dea...er...I mean...of course you'll get him after this season! :D

Koj-Gysto said:
Oh, yeah... he's only 10 goals behind... Shouldn't that be possible? :D
Until yet, he's 10 goals behind, you never know how many goals he will score when Morfeo and Equi reach their top form! ;)

God help the other teams...;) :D

·
Registered
313 Posts
I get the impression that he really wants to show Inter that given a chance he can score, and that he still thinks himself an Inter player. Personally I hope he proves his point as it'll be to our advantage. He might give the other stikers a kick up the arse too!!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Adriano is the man who can set our pathetic world on fire!

IS HE THE MAN..THE REPLACEMENT FOR BATI, CHIESA,MIJATOVIC.........you got the answer already .......adriano againts atalanta. we lost 0-2 thats the answer...... Moreover i hope chiesa to be back to partner mijatovic or nuno gomes.. adrino :(

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
I never thought of him as a replacement for Batistuta or Chiesa, but he certainly can score enough goals here to save us from relegation. Maybe not scoring against Atalanta was a big disappointment for us, but that doesn't mean that Adriano isn't going to pull us out of the danger zone.

We have no time, we already have put one foot in Serie B, but have faith in Adriano, he's better than the others, except Chiesa of course.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Why does everyone talk about Batistuta's replacement everytime we get a new striker? Batistuta was not only a great goalscorer, he was the leader and the team's spirit. Noone can replace him!!!

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
Half a season if I'm not mistaken. We got him in January of our last season in Serie A before the club was dissolved.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
sorry to bring this back up...when you look at the Adriano now, you would never have thought he came here, he did ok but didnt set the world alight, but saying that the 01-02 season was a disastorous year

1 - 19 of 19 Posts