Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the most promising young Azeri players today. Product of Neftchi youth system English scouts noticed him a year ago and now he is a member of EPL side Everton.

Araz traveled to Russia with Everton reserves to participate at the Lev Yashin Cup.

Everton won the bronze medals and this is what the club website had to say about Araz.

Araz Abdullayev was also enjoying a better game, showing flashes of skill and plenty of pace.

And with half an hour gone, and Silva poised to convert the Azerbaijani’s excellent cross, Pavel Yevseev cynically pulled down the Portuguese and the referee had no choice but to point to the spot.

·
Azerbaijani Eagle
10,025 Posts
Wait so he is now officially part of Everton?

I've not seen Araz much in Premier League to judge about him well but I seen enough his games for youth clubs and he got nice pace, good dribbling skills and vision. All he have to do, work on himself all the time and he will be first decent player in so many years.

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Araz on loan with Greek side Panionis and today he made his debut for his new team. I'm watching it and ten minutes into the game he earned penalty for his team.

Good job, Araz!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts