Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here you talk about the Asian championships qualifications and the Arab teams who play in these qualifications:

i.e: Jordan NT's U-20 and U-17 will play in the end of this month in their groups, The U-20 team will play in Kuwait in the group that also has Saudia Arabia, Kuwait and Qatar.

U-17 team will play in Qatar and the group has Qatar, Iraq and Jordan.

Today The U-17 team will play a friendly against Syria ( For sure Syria has players with the age of 20 and maybe 25 years ) And after that they,ll fly to Saudia Arabia for a friendly in there with the Saudi team. This team will kick :ass: Very good youngsters.

The U-20 team will play against Syria in Syria at friday night. This team suck, they have just to get the best results like losing by a goal or two goals difference. :rolleyes:

·
International
6,724 Posts
Bahrain's under 20 team lost to Oman yesterday 2-1. Hamad Sib3 scored the only goal for Bahrain. They will play Kuwait next, and then they will face Saudi and Jordan.

While Bahrain's under 17 team lost to Saudi 6-1 :embarass: :(

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
MoMo said:
They also lost to Iran 5-0 and 4-0 before that :embarass:;)
what a results :dielaugh:

·
International
6,724 Posts
Bahrain will play today it's 1st match in the 3rd group of the Asian Under 20 Cup qualifying round. Saudi and Jordan face off in the other match today.

Bahrain's probable lineup: (5-3-2)
Nidhal Abdulhassan; Ali Hassan, Sayed Mohammed Adnan, Hassan Al Moosawi, Hussain 3baad, Ehsan Al Sa3aati; Jassim Al Jibn, Hamad Al Sib3, Ismael 3ziz; Hamad Al Rumaihi, D3aij Nasser.

Yalla Bahrain :cool:

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
The first game between Kuwait and Bahrain ended 1-1, D3aij Nasser scored for Bahrain and the Kuwait equalised through a penalty after an awful blunder from Bahrain's GK..

In the second game, Saudi smashed Jordan 5-0 :eek: Damn, I wish Assassin was around :D:tongue:

·
International
6,724 Posts
UAE under 20 will play against Japan Under 20 in a friendly match in UAE today.

·
International
6,724 Posts
Japan beat UAE 3-0. Japan were much better and deserved to win :cool:

Today, Bahrain will play against Saudi. Kuwait and Jordan will square off in the other match.

Group 1 of the qualifiers will start today also in Syria. The group includes Iran, Oman, Yemen, and Syria.

The teams that qualified already to the Asian cup are Bangladesh, Japan, and China.

·
International
6,724 Posts
Bahrain lost to Saudi 3-0 :depress: :( Kuwait beat Jordan 10-0 in hte other game :eek:

Saudi just need a draw in the last match against Kuwait to qualify to the Asian Cup.

In group 1, Syria beat Oman 5-1 and Iran defeated Yemen 4-3.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Friends, it isn't MY reply. :dazed: I'm posting on behalf of Momo/Assassin! :D

Originally said by Momo/Assassin to me on MSN

:finger:

Next time send your U-30 team to play our unprepared, died-by-the-hot-weather and second U-20 Jordanian team who came from their homes to play in Kuwait, after the real players refused to go, so you may have a chance to win over that crappy team we sent.

Your U-25 finished in the bottom of the group and our second U-20 team finished 3rd which is before your crappy team.

:kiss: my sweet :ass:
EDIT: as Momo requested... ;)

2nd EDIT: due to my stupidity. I've deleted something. :eek:

·
totally innocent
2,227 Posts
Hi guys,

I'm back, albeit at a more limited capacity until hopefully next month.

Saudi U20 qualified yesterday, as they beat hosts Kuwait 3-2 in the final game of the qualifying group.

Today's games in damascus threw a surprise, as Oman beat Iran, the beaten finalists of the previous U20 championship. While Syria drew with Yemen. This group will now be decided in the final round of group games, scheduled for Tuesday, as Syria Iran and Oman are still competing for that lone qualification spot.

That's all for now,

·
International
6,724 Posts
Syria beat Iran 3-1 and Oman drew with Yemen 2-2. That means Syria qualifies to the Asian cup finals which will be played in Qatar. :)

·
Registered
319 Posts
Yemen is generally regarded as the weakest Asian Arabic country in Football. But for their U-20 team to tie Oman and Syria and lose by one goal to Iran after having taken the lead, is to me, impressive. On the national level the beat UAE last year in the WC qualifiers. They will also compete for the Gulf Cup, which means that their NT team will improve further like Oman.

The gap is getting smaller and that is good for all the countries in our region. On the other hand, our group says otherwise:( 10-0!!!

·
Registered
775 Posts
Congratulations To Saudi people

And kuwait .......... !:depress: :fero: :depress:

·
International
6,724 Posts
Group 2 started today and UAE beat Iraq 3-0. Ali Ahmed scored the 1st goal, Ismail Matar scored the 2nd and 3rd.

·
International
6,724 Posts
Bahrain will face Yemen today in the Under 17 Asian Cup qualifying round. In the 2nd match of this group, Kuwait play against Palestine. The games are held in Yemen

In another group, Saudi will go up against Syria in El A7saa.

Good luck to all the teams.
Yalla Bahrain :cool:

·
International
6,724 Posts
Group 1:

Yemen 2 Bahrain 0 :(
Kuwait 2 Palestine 1

Group 2:
Saudi Arabia 0 Syria 0

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Also Jordan won over Iraq yesterday 2-1 in the group which is playing in Qatar. Qatar is in 3rd place.

·
International
6,724 Posts
Yesterday's results:-

Under 17 Group 1:

Bahrain 1 Kuwait 1
Yemen 3 Palestine 0

Under 20 Group 2:

Iraq 3 Palestine 1

1 - 20 of 25 Posts