Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With players like Saadi Al-Ghadaffi at Perugia, what other Arab players played in Italy

Matteo Ferreri (Algerian mother)
Sabri Lamouchi
Zidane

·
Registered
45,463 Posts
There is the Egyptian Said who have just moved to Perugia from Fiorentina.
Then the Iranian Reazaei at Perugia and Messina (in this season).
And do not forget all the Tunisian players of Genoa: Gabsi, Bouzaiene (?), Maghbi (?), Badra and the goalie whose name I don't remember...
Arianna, there was one at Udinese too: a young Egyptian but I don't remember his name. I just remember that he was famous fror crying like a baby (he was young indeed).
And one player from Morocco who played in serie D waiting for a contract at Udinese (again)... I don't remember if he obtained that contract in the end...

·
International
6,724 Posts
Fabio Liverani (Somalian mother)
Hazem Emam (Udinese)
Adil Ramzi (Udinese)
Rachid Neqrouz (Bari)
Hany Said (Bari)
Jadid Abderrazzak (Brescia)

There are more, I think. These are from Serie A. There are several Tunisians who played for Genoa in Serie B.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
ToniSamp said:

Arianna, there was one at Udinese too: a young Egyptian but I don't remember his name. I just remember that he was famous fror crying like a baby (he was young indeed).
Hazem Emam :D ... some people here would want him back! :D

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
I thought Ferrari was half Eritrean but just born in Algeria.

Other arabs are Meghni (Bologna) Algerian
Muntasser (Triestina) Libyan. There was a Iraqi player too from a lower division, but i don't remember his name. Actually there have been several arab players in lower divisions, check rsssf.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts