Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
Why the heck would someone compare a living legend like Cesc Fabregas to a newbie like Aquilani? :googly: It's humilating :pp

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
Two class players. Cesc has more to his game but saying that Aquilani is quality in what he does. Plus Cesc has played in more bigger games and has more experience than Aquilani despite being younger. Two great footballers.

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
The positioning of their bodies when they shoot from distance is frighteningly similar.

Aquilani and De Rossi will soon be the best midfield pairing in the world.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
I think you know who I would choose as a Roma supporter... and I havent watched Fabregas week in and week out to be able to make this comparison

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
on a serious note, I haven't seen Aquilani much but I can easily say that his shooting technique is way better than Fabregas. Fabregas cannot shoot a shot like Aquilani's one against Madrid. Also if it had been Aquilani in San Siro, I am sure the ball would've smashed the top right corner rather bouncing before hitting the net :)

Though still Fabregas > Aquilani :pp

·
Professional Pirate
7,109 Posts
What would have been more frightening is if Arsenal actually bough Aquilani.Seeing those two on the same team :doh::doh:.

Fab for me only because of his passing vision.Alberto has got the skill but not the exposure.Just wait a season or two.They'll be rated nearly the same :flirt:

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Oh there's no question here. Sacchi, who knows more than any of us, says Aquilani is already the most dynamic mid in Europe. Fab's a good little player though.

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
I feel currently Fabregas is the better player. Stronger technically then Aquilani but Aquilani poses more of a threat from his set pieces. Aqui is quicker then Cesc but Cesc is a harder runner and better at holding up the ball.

Cesc is the better playmaker. His overall vision and understanding of the game is better then Aqui.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts