Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...is it made with the other thread already ?

The Lazio record probably was made with one of the discussions with the serbian friends. And let me tell yo, the master of irony, one should never ironize a serious matter. And that counts for good will irony as well.

I then made a topic in the Lazio forum called "I think Serbs have the best haircuts in the world". It was deleted immediately...

MESF

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
I wonder why Alexx :)

I've learnt from previous mistakes...one should never enter a discussion with our Serbian friends on the Lazio site...gets too nasty too quickly!

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Well, Alexx, actually I was speaking about those post that keep up the crossbar. Lazio team could have more posts than Amo in their record...

SESF

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aquila, :)

Natalya, Aquila (of course) had the idea, Kafka and myself jumped in, what about you ?

You would have the WESF, as a signature, like West European Section of Fiel
:)

MESF

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Alexx,
I thought the reord before was the Tazz and Argy lovers one in the Inter forum 2 months ago that I made. It was 138 posts.
NOw Kafka is the one :) followed by COmmon Rubinho :)
Natalya....are you gonna close the Euro rectangle :)

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL
Pelo Corinthians, com muito amor...ate o fim.
LHP - THE WORLD IS OURS!!!

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
hey aquila where in italy do you live?

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry Aquila, for answering that before you can :)

That is a bit of a sensible matter for the king of comedy. Let's say Aquila clearly lives in Rome. Home is where the heart is.

He will actually very well live in Rome again, like he did before, as I'm working on that very hard :) :)

Let's work together at that project !

He will give in, in the end, he must, he just must :)

MESF

[This message has been edited by Alexx (edited 27-04-2000).]

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Well, Nick, as Alexx said, my heart lives in Rome, all the rest in a southern Italian town.

Alexx, an e-mail is coming...

SESF

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
i live in sweden,but im half italian.
i have relatives from south italy.
reggio di calabria to be exact.
we have an apartment in rome.
so i have been there very much.
where exactly are you from?

[This message has been edited by nasty nick (edited 27-04-2000).]

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Alexx you discussed this with your English teacher?? The weather in Vienna must have taken a turn for the worse! :)

------------------
WESF

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Well I had adapted a well known Shakespearian quote to fit with Roma! But I just always forget to press the show signature thing!!! :)

But I love you guys so much, and of course Corinthians that I changed it :)

------------------
WESF

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
We must have the record by now!

------------------
WESF

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We certainly have it, Natalya :)

Something else...oh yeah, my old english teacher called me and suggested on a signature improvement. So from now on it'S CESF (like Central insted of Middle...)

CESF

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Weather still very fine, Natalya, no dsicussion with the teacher, just a cover up story for the weak english... :)

Plus, I have to write that in the thread with your name, Aquila, the latest on the topics Austria - germany & US education/knowledge:

Today a sending from the US came in, from Quimby's, a US store which stocks rather funky fanzines and books (check their site at http://www.quimbys.com/ )

On the label they printed:

my name
my street address
my postal code
Vienna
Europe

OK, like in the last minute, they seem to have realized there are countries in Europe. So they hastily added the country in shaky handwriting. It came in as:

my name
my street address
my postal code
Vienna
Germany
Europe

My reaction to this is, Aquila: as long as I watch football, the germans get what they need: goals, goals, goals...

...even if they are scored by the Swiss, like last week :)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Typical american...

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Alexx,
Amo summed up perfectly it all.
And moreover, hat off to the Austrian mail... Vienna in Germany is like Juventus getting trainings at Formello, or R*** winning the Champions Cup. Absurd.
As for the Germans, they well deserve that goalkeeper. Sometimes God is fair.
By the way, thanks for the pictures.

SESF

Alexx, before you ask me it, I will tell you that I've edited this post because I've made the big mistake of writing the name of the other Roman team in full. Unbearable!

[This message has been edited by aquila (edited 29-04-2000).]

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Aquila, :) that is not, well, not exactly true. I watched you live - you edited for extended information after line three...

God created the two Barbaras and the brazilian girl in Formello, I'm sure of that :)

CESF

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Well, what can you say to the telepathic powers of our man Alexx????

Truely truely typical of the Americans!!!! :)
One thing I love about talking to them, is when they ask me where I am from and I say London, they say what London, Ohio!!! Like that is the first London people think of in the world!!!! If any of you say that you do...I;ll come and personally kill you! :)

------------------
WESF

1 - 20 of 23 Posts