Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once again this thread wasn't a success as I hoped :depress:. Only few posters have voted.

Anyway this post now is just made for all the people who voted, I think they deserve to know the results...

Here are the winners:

- funniest post:

the red and black clowns of AC Milan by Sac

- worst post

jordan set to retire by sigge (use the basketball forum next time)

- most intelligent post

scudetto run analysis thread by sac

- most missed poster of April

xavi
tazz
hk

- best avatar of the month

tritolo (shakira)

- best post

inter last penalty? 23th december by sigge

- best poster

jimmy

- best mod of the month

carson

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
sigge said:
- best avatar of the month

tritolo (shakira)
This is great day to win something...i am so glad that you guys choose my avatar to be the best.:)

I am so touched on this award :cry:

"Oh my God. I'm sorry. This moment is so much bigger than me.:cry:

"This moment is for Tim, Jimmy, Vanness aka Luis, Sergio, Joeyue, Carson, Patrick and all Inter fans around the world. It's for the women that stand beside me - Shakira, Lauren Graham and it's for every nameless, faceless woman of colour that now has a chance because this door tonight has been opened.:cry:

"Thank you. I'm so honoured. I am so honoured and thank the academy for choosing me to be the vessel from which this blessing might flow. Thank you.

"I want to thank my favourite team in the world INTER. Inter has been with me for 13 long years and you've fought every fought :cry: and you've loved me when I've been up. But more importantly you've loved me when I've been down.

"You have been a team, a friend and the only love I've ever known and I love you very much. :cry:

"I want to thank my Mom who's given me the strength to fight every single day to be who I want to be and given me the courage to dream that this dream might be happening and possible for me. I love you Mom so much.

"Thank you my girlfriend who is just the joy of my life."
"I want to thank Sergio. Thank you. All voters for making sure everybody knew about this little tiny avatar. Thank you for believing in me. :cry:

"I - who else - I have so many people that I know I need to thank um... :cry:

I need to thank, lastly but not leastly :cry: I have to thank my computer for letting me do my very first avatar and believing in me...also i would like to thank my new band F5..you guys are just great...Vanness etc..:cry:

Ciao,
Tommi :dielaugh:

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: April XT Inter awards and the winner are...

Tritolo said:

This is great day to win something...i am so glad that you guys choose my avatar to be the best.:)

I am so touched on this award :cry:

"Oh my God. I'm sorry. This moment is so much bigger than me.:cry:

"This moment is for Tim, Jimmy, Sergio.......

Well I'm glad to see you got so happy for that award...:D
I'm also happy to see you didn't lose your funny spirit man...

I wish every interista to forget about yesterday as soon as possible...life goes on...;)

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Sorry Luis...i forgot that you posted here too...now you are at my lovely speech..happy? :smileani:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
thank you, sigge...although not many people voted, but u did a great job... :)

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Carson35 said:
thank you, sigge...although not many people voted, but u did a great job... :)

thank you Carson, guess what? I will be back with this thread at the end of May....:D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
great spirit...i really appreciate that... :) btw, please check your PM... :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts