Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
65,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad just ordered perviy canal so i'll be watching this baby live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The referee once again will be foreign, this time from Italy. Some might say that Spartak are long due a victory over CSKA after being spanked over the alst 4-5 years, but I don't think so.

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
This time we will kick your ass no matter what.
:D ;)

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Dmitriy said:
Just watched the game and I'm gunna save my comments for later except this one, I have never heard such biased commentary, never.
Didnt you saw the supercup game? :googly: ,dont you know that Ort commentators are die hard Spartak fans..... :googly:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Dmitriy said:
This was one peviy canal.
Dmitry.......Dmitry........Ort is the other name of Pervy canal. :tongue:

Rahimic best for cska today.....the worst i would say Aldonin,also didnt like Jo...and Vagner,well he scored the goal.

But overall Spartak and Cska have to do better than this to play in the Champions league.

·
Registered
65,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I thought Jo played well, besides the goal Vagner played poorly imo.

About the commentators, I was seriously ready to throw up, they're all shit except Rozanov.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Dmitriy said:
I thought Jo played well, besides the goal Vagner played poorly imo.

About the commentators, I was seriously ready to throw up, they're all shit except Rozanov.
Well,Olic must feel realy bad to see Vagner as a starter,altough Ivica didnt make too much when he come in.......

About the commentators,you dont need to understand russian to see who they are supporting......they should not do that,is not like Spartak is playing with a foreigner team. :rolleyes: :tongue:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts