Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the March Madness is over with the NCAA finals...

i was thinking of what you guys think about the NHL and NBA playoffs...

the NBA playoffs looks like always.....LA....but who will compete in the East???

As for the NHL...MAN! is it nasty.....people are using the power of beatings and injuries to get there point across,....what happened to Zednick is insane, and yet as a Leaf fan, that Mcallen guy got Shh*t for what he did.....Domi last year was in deep do-do, when he his Nedermeir!!!

And now Peca is out and so is Sundin!! THIS IS INSANE!!!!!

AND OFCOURSE THE BOOING OF THE NATIONAL ANTHEMS IS BAD ENOUGH!!!

ITS INSANE!!!! WORLDS NUTS MAN! ITS ALL CUT FOR CLINTON!

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Nice thread:)

I think in the West it will be the Lakers, with an outside shot from the Mavs. The Kings have been so poor. I think in the Esat, the Hornets could be a sleeper pick to watch;)

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think that the Utah might be a surprise!!!!!! I know its close to Karol Malones retirement and what more to have than a win for them! :) They really deserve something, Utah gets to go home empty handed! Sides...im fed up with the Shaq, Kobe, Fox, and all those wackos!!!!! DOWN WITH THE LAKERS!

THEY SUCK! THERE JERSEY SUCKS! THERE FANS SUCK! EVEN THERE VENDORS WHO SELL HOT DOG SUCK!!!!!!

VIVA JAZZ!!!!! :devil:

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
I am going for the Kings because of our Turkish legend;) Hedo!

But if they can't win, I am going for the mavs, since I am a fan of Mark Cuban;)

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
I am going for the Kings because of our Turkish legend Hedo!

But if they can't win, I am going for the mavs, since I am a fan of Mark Cuban
Same here, I don't want Lakers to win either:eek:

Hedo was playing badly, I guess it was because of an injury, he suffered in Lakers game at the end of the season.:(

Kings will need both him and B. Jackson. If they perform well they may have a chance against Lakers:)

But they have to take care of Mavericks first, which is almost as hard.:eek:

From the other side I expect B. Celtics to come through;)

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
From the East, I think the Hornets can come through:)

Otherwise, the Celtics or the Nets(maybe) could also do it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts