Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now this really is a must win game, if we want to do anything serious this year. Plus I am sick and tired of those shitty draws. Plus the pretty boys started the season even worse than we did, so by beating them we would put them even farther away from us and deeper into their misery. :D
Vpered Spartak! :boxing:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
This is a decisive game for both teams....both are looking horrible.In Spartak case the big problem is the coach,Starkov....no one gives a shit about him.the players dont respect him......Alenichev has realy bashing him in the interview that he gave to SE yesterday.

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS BYSTROV SCORED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :happy: :happy: KICK LOKOMOTIV'S ASS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SPARTAK KEEP ON KICKING LOKO !!!!!!!! GO on Spartak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Spartak-Loko 2-1(Bystrov 24;Titov 69;Pavluchenko 8 o.g)

So all goals scored by Spartak players. :tongue:

First win of the season,six points,four games.....

Btw,Loko is on the relegation zone,i believe they only have one team behind them..... :D

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Borruma II said:
Garbage and the Train for relegation!

:howler:
Dynamo is not there yet.... :D

Btw,Borruma ,do you support Rotor?

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Dynamo continues to be a joke,even with a team of Russian players,how many played today as starters,7,8?

So Dmitry you dont give your congrats to Spartak.....looks like Titov is been the real man so far. :D

·
Registered
65,236 Posts
I saw the last 20 mins of the game and Spartak were definatley stronger. Though I still think our league is not quite there yet in terms of class football. Alot of mistakes going on when I watch the matches.

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow, what a great day today! :happy:
Our season looks brighter all of the sudden! :happy: :D
We got our first win today, and it was not just any win... It was a win against the pretty boys! :happy: :) :D

I was quite nervous about this game, but once for a change, our players did their job and so did our coach. Vpered Spartak! :boxing: ;) :D

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
GREAT JOB SPARTAK !!! YOu kicke Lokomotivs ass strongly :happy: COME ON !!!

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Dmitriy said:
I saw the last 20 mins of the game and Spartak were definatley stronger. Though I still think our league is not quite there yet in terms of class football. Alot of mistakes going on when I watch the matches.
The Russian league is getting stronger year after year,because the lower teams are playing better and work in better conditions than some years ago...but you dont have a realy class team in the russian league,not even Cska......the yesterday Cska-Tom game is a good example.....also just look the results of the newcomers,Nalchik and Vladivostok!

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Dmitriy said:
The season just started though, none of those small teams will make it to Europe.
Maybe, but Spartak Nalchik gave me a great joy when they beat Loko :cool: :happy: :excited:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Poland-Cement said:
Maybe, but Spartak Nalchik gave me a great joy when they beat Loko :cool: :happy: :excited:
How can someone be so anti loko! :googly: :D

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
few months ago i have a sympathy to Loko... but...

THEY ARE SHIT!

AND SPARTAK IS SHIT!!!

AND THE BEST PLAYER OF THE MATCH IS KINGSTON (the goddamn best player, with 2 unbelievable kicks in stadiums roof andmega-passes to OUT)

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Dmitriy said:
BTW, very poor number of Loko supporters at Luzhniki. Spartak outnumbered CSKA as well but Loko had really few fans inside the stadium.
What do you expect Dmitry,Loko only have Shinnik behind them......now i am curious to see how many will go to the Loko-Cska game next sunday....

1 - 20 of 33 Posts