Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
41,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any really good ones out there?

Useful I mean, not some Candy Crush shite.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Nope

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
that one that recognizes what song is played in the background

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
I love the one that helps you to keeps Secret Messages / Call Logs / Phone numers.

So I feel tension-less whosoever is holding my phone (checking)

not forgetting VS-Free too.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Android?

Depends on the phone.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Also....
Wechat is a great way to communicate. Options of instant voice mail or walki talkie or video chat or text chat is just what I need. Not to mention search people near your location or drift bottle is fun :thumbup::beer:

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
TuneIn radio. Also if you want some cloud storage use either Google Drive, MS SkyDrive or Amazon Cloud

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
I like the Tornado Guard app. Its color scheme is really cool. :cool:

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
I have recently bought Xiaomi Hongmi (red rice) for my mom. It's a dual SIM phone, works fine, etc, etc. In the dial app, there are an option to use either SIM1 or SIM2 when calling any number.

However, it I select one of the contacts that I have placed for her on the desktop, SIM1 is always used.

Is there an app in which I can select the default SIM to use for each contact number?

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
For a long time I'm useing the app flashscore as betting assistance or for live scores, but I was wondering if anyone knows of a better application that i've could use when selecting pairs for betting, because I'm not satisfied with the application as they do not track the form teams, with matches home and away tables, then not even can access to statistics in last feature matches and mutual enconters , I know it is an application designed mainly for live scores but on their site i can access all of the above options, and much more ...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts