Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for 3 judges. 1 which is in the contest(the other judge in the contest being me). And the other 2 must be neutralists(may get on well with the people who make the images but can not make their own attempt)

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alright Groovy! Neutralist or planning on making entry?

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I need an official answer. Do you plan on making an entry or not?

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alright so the next 2 judges aren't allowed to make an entry.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
I'll be neutral and I get on with most people well I do now. Peace and Love everyone, no not in that order ;)

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lol- um ok! BTW-I just have to ask who that it is in your av? I always thought it was that dude from Tenacious D... um Jack Black or something I think his name is.

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Also 1 spot left... If there aren't any takers by Monday we're going with just three...(or I get a second vote:D ;) )

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
F1 yeah it is Jack Black one half of Tenacious D and a funny as fu*k comedian. It's cool about the Scotland one you don't have to.

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Couto I was thinking more of having the judges to pick the top 15 or so(depends on the number of entries), and then having the members vote out of the 15, and putting the top 5 from there into a new poll-then another pole for top 3-and then another pole for the final winner.

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bigscotty said:
F1 yeah it is Jack Black one half of Tenacious D and a funny as fu*k comedian. It's cool about the Scotland one you don't have to.
"This isn't the best song in the world, it's just a tribute!":D that song almost gets me to piss every time.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Yeah Jack is funny as fu*k

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Uh... I think his comedy is... um... a little TOO advanced for us Couto lol I realy didnt get it

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Couto that is funny as fu*k. "ye mcfu*k"

1 - 19 of 19 Posts