Xtratime Community banner

Who do you think should be our new and fourth Forum Moderator?

• Alek-10

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Georgija Kastriot

• JumboMKD

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Makedonec

• Makedonski Lav

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MR Makedonija

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TMRO

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • zlit lavovi

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Expecto patronum!
13,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, Romanticar is gone, he will visit us from time to time but he already said that he quits as our FM. Everyone who wants to be an FM, even those with a ban history like Ambis, Naum, TMRO, Terminator can apply (althought I dont guarantee for them). Cant apply members who do not have any connection with Macedonia and who do not post in our part of XT.

Pls, post your applycation here.

Thanx,
Harry Potter

U

·
0 Posts
My votes go to Kastratiot and Terminator !!!!!!

Or MR Makedonija or Alek -10

Or Zlit or Jumbo,, or anybady who wants !!!!

Personaly i dont like this type of topic cuz it getts Personal i think...

Since a FM dont have the righet to delit any post they want i dont want to be it anyway -))))))

·
Expecto patronum!
13,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Naum said:
Personaly i dont like this type of topic cuz it getts Personal i think...

it wont get personal, believe me. This is a thread where u should post your application if u want to be FM. When the applications wil be over I will make a poll and we will have a secret vote. Noone will see for who u will give your vote. ;)

·
Registered
960 Posts
xD xD xD
I would be a worse FM, since I started a new party with my uncle, I don't have a good image. But I also was on the Bild-Zeitung, so I am popular, lol

MNP
Makedonska Nationalna Partija xD xD xD

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
MacoBoy said:
FM can only delete posts in our forum, not anywhere else.
Well that's OK.
My vote goes to Maco

Since we have Filip now, he's almost always here and he takes good care of our forum during the day. And because of the different time zones it will be good if Maco is our new FM because he'll be here when Filip sleeps :) so our forum will be protected 24/7 :D

·
Registered
8,892 Posts
Our forum is cool now, unlike before when we needed help left right and centre of people trolling our forum. Maybe we should just stick to 3 FM's?

U

·
0 Posts
i mean to delit a post the post most include un insult at least,, if not the mod will gett reported -)))

U

·
0 Posts
It wos a joke -))))

I hope Fast maco will be one of the mods at least !! maybe we only need him since harry most stay on his post !!

·
Expecto patronum!
13,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok leds, Ive made a poll. Please give your vote, u can vote only for one member. None will see who do u vote for.

Some explanation:

I didnt include Ambis, Naum and X-Terminator in the poll coz Ambis said he will visit us rarely, Naum said that he dont want to be a mod and Termni said hes just not the one for the job.

Another thing. I see most of u probably want FastMaco (now Georgija Kastriot) as a mod and thats why I put him also, but pleas note that is not reguilar here and he doesnt wants to be regular.

I hope ull make a smart vote ;)

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Can I vote for more then one guy? I know the answer is no so I wont vote until one of my guys has a chance to win LOL.
Pozdrav

1 - 20 of 65 Posts