Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Attenzione

respect where it is due

Moratti is either wising up himself or wising up to the fact that he doesn't know anything about football and those that know stuff abt football are finally really running INTER

Cos honestly a few years ago from teh time Cragnotti made the offer Morati would have osld C.Zanetti in a flash with no questions asked.

Now he is older and wiser

Complimenti Moratti. Sempre mierda ma complimenti

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
i think cuper was also the reason why moratti didn't let CZ go...moratti trusts him and let him decide what to do...i believe that cuper rejected such a move so moratti said 'no' to lazio...i like nesta as much as everybody does...but there is no way in hell i would trade CZ for nesta...not even moratti would do it... :D

forget about nesta and concentrate in getting a left wing/right wing...

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
hehehe I CANNOT believe this thread is started by the man who have hated Moratti most in this planet!!:D And it is so true that he is started to get respect from those who have the insight of him running Inter in all these years!Already from last season he has shown that he was not the Moratti we knew,he didnt splash out cash to buy every superstars there were in the market to please himself but rather leaving it to Cuper and other managers at Inter!And it was nice to see him insisting to keep one of the best player for Inter last season!If we are to buy Nesta give them Ventola or Conceicao or Materazzi!Hope not Emre or Dalmat!:rolleyes:

FORZA MORATTI!!!:D
FORZA INTER!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am for teh first time in my life comfortable that INTER won't lose any key players to get a big named player

This is just like the Simeone thing. But it won't happen again. I mean how many times has Simeone scored key goals against INTER?

He won the Coppa Italia for Lazio and helped us lose the scudettto

Also....i don't think Almeyda's arrival challenges C.Zanetti i think he is more of an option for the constant suspension of C.Zanetti. So now when C.Zanetti gets suspended as he is prone to do we have a certain Almeyda Emre option which is a vast improvement over last season and also

Farions is also staying although i think he is a loser he is decent bench material.

Soo our midle looks pretty good cos even Dalmat can play there if need be

C.Zanetti DiBiagio Almeyda Emre Farinos plus Dalmat or J.Zanetti if we get that desparate Add to that Sergio Okan Recoba and Guly
for the wide positions and i think in terms of epth we are ready to play the Champions League

I think the midfield is now covered

Now we just need to sign friggin Nesta and i will go mortgage my house and bet it all on INTER winning the scudetto or the champions league this season

·
Registered
43,417 Posts
TAZZ said:
... Now we just need to sign friggin Nesta and i will go mortgage my house and bet it all on INTER winning the scudetto or the champions league this season
Copied and Pasted ... and Saved as a html file ... ;) :greed:

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
No need for a mortgage Tazz, Nesta is staying where he is. :D But not thanks to Cragnotti! :mad:

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
I dont see What s so great about Morattis status quo
If I were him I will send C Zanetti anywhere they want him
and get Nesta ASAP, even the real Zanetti Javier that is, told
the italian media
Inter need to sign Nesta at all cost.
listen if he (Moratti) doesnt take the risk, I know a guy
that goes by the name of Florentino, who would not hesitate
to pull the trigger.

Hala Madrid
Forza Inter

·
Registered
255 Posts
Ol´Tazzie is back in action.........:D

Dalmat or Emre would be the perfect solution. Not Zanettino!!:mad:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
ronaldo, j.zanetti, cordoba all have expressed that they would love to see nesta at INTER...but nobody has mentioned that they wouldn't want to see CZ leave...what the hell???!!!! i think even cuper is having a tough time dealing with this...do u want nesta or do u want to keep CZ???

damn...if lazio wasn't asking CZ, we might have seen Nesta coming already... :fero::mad:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Nesta does'nt come cheap and its sad how much players are valued at now,But I suppose whats Lazio going to do with Emre or Ventola you gotta give sometimes.

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
bono74 said:
Alter,
will you give Helguerra + lots of cash for Nesta ? Just a question ...
Ive been thinking about this for the last 24 hours
and I dont have and answer yet
Ill get back to u when I have an answer

·
Registered
43,417 Posts
Alter Ego said:

Ive been thinking about this for the last 24 hours
and I dont have and answer yet
Ill get back to u when I have an answer
i wil be back in a while then ... :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
check it out guys

Materazzi? WTF are you saying?

Have you ever seen Dalmat play? Or Emre? Neither of these players hould be allowed to be in any transfer. especially when you consider the oldest out of tehse players is 24 C.Zanetti

ALl players who feel strongly towards INTER cos we're who made them international recognized and nutured their careers.

Do u think Emre would have been a starter for Turkey without signing for iNTER. Do you think ina team with the class in midfield like Turkey that a 20 year old could have a starting position no matter how good he is? Only Emre and that's partially because of iNTER. He owes INTER alot and he knows it and he plays his ass off for INTER whenever he gets a chance.

We would be phucking idiots to release Emre C.Zanetti or Dalmat. 3 key members of the INTER midfield of teh future along with Recoba if you ask me.

Dalmat Emre C.Zanetti Recoba

I expect to see that formation for INTER in a year or two.TO start breaking that up would be criminal

1 - 14 of 14 Posts