Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is football all about?

It consist of league which consists of teams which are made up of players and there are observers that are called fans and there is a place where the games take place, called the pitch .

These are the main points. Each fo these has it's "opposite". Every country has number of leagues which compete with leagues from other countries, team vs. team, your team player vs. opponent team player, home fans vs opponent fans, home pitch vs away game.

In order that all of these things work, thera is an administartion installed in every aspect of it. To control it, to finance it, to make it exist, do simply put it to life.

Now, take all these and apply it to Xtratime. ;)

We have so many leagues here - every forum is a league for itself, in every forum there are many games played - thread is the place where players meet and play through posting their oppinion, observers read what others said and support one or the other. And all the games are played on one mutual pitch that all leagues share - Xtratime

Football does not exist if there is no opponent to play with.

This is my appeal to my fellow Serbian posters, players of the Serbian forum of Xtratime, where we are supposed to play our games agains our Opponents.

Dont leave the pitch. No game is won by the players leaving the pitch. No game is played if there is no opponent to play against. Football, and Xtratime too, does not exist in Vacuum. No team will ever win anything if the only game they play is the one against B team done on training, played every time on the home field.

My appeal is simple. Whatever your reasons are, to really play in the high quality league, you need opponent. There is no place where you will find toughest opponents than here, on Xtratime. This is the place where you win. This is a place where you draw. This is a place where you lose.....and come back with a vengance.

No matter if you feel that ref is making too many bad calls, no matter if you feel that opponent is playing too dirty, no matter if it seems that all the fans on the pitch belong to the opponents team. Only way to win the game is by playing, not by leaving the pitch.

My appeal to my fellow posters - win the game.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
i understand your message aca. this forum is dying. there is nobody there to make it live. personally, i tried several times to post threads but it is always the same thing : no reaction.
everybody 's left for plavi-fans i think.:depress:

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thepretender said:
everybody 's left for plavi-fans i think.:depress:
Plavi-fans is a great idea:)

I'm the member of of 6 boards;) and post more or less regulary on all of them.

This is my appeal to the guys that were regular here.

I want to hear you. Here. Now. if anything, in this thread only, i just want to hear you.

·
Premium Member
27,256 Posts
Hear us? Now that is going to be a bit tough....:)

If you were a chick, I would ask you for you phone number, so then you could hear me, but since you're not, you are going to have to be satisfied with just reading! :D

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
i post at plavi fans too. i don't blame them. they do a great job.
as you, i' m sad that the people who were regular here aren't anymore. there's a problem in this forum and i don't know what it is.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts