Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watching Belgium's goal against Brasil today I am simply appalled that it was disallowed.

What is this? Brasil winners of the tournament beforehand? Why are the referee in both the Turkey and Belgium match giving Brasil everything? Were they too impressed by being the refs in a Brasil match? Is it fixed? What?

No one would say there was a penalty in the Turkey match.

Who will say Belgium's goal wasn't legitimate?

I am concerned as a football fan. This whole thing seems like a hoax.

I think this is the real concern - not that big teams didn't qualify for the 2nd round.

I feel cheated as a football fan - wouldn't dare to think what Belgians feel... It would have been a total different match if Belgium had taken the lead! Taking the lead in matches are always very important....unless you're Brasil and the referee wants you to win (Turkey match!)

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
a similiar thing has happened in 2 Japan matches (Russia and Tunisia) when the scores were 0-0 and there was definite penalties not given again Toda i think

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,487 Posts
Guys............Sepp Blatter happens to be a Joao Havelange puppet.....And that is known all over the World...Havelange still holds the reigns of Fifa and Fifa does whatever those 2 :jester:s feel like doinn .. Helping Brazil seems to be the utmost target of Fifa this Cup (Again) .

:mute:

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Hehehe... even if FIFA would like Brazil to succeed, there is no way they could control their referees :D. Actually it's a tough job being a referee, make a mistake and some people think you have a conspiracy against their team :D

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I hate quoting myself but I can't be bothered to write same things all over again. (Magic loves it)

Noone denies actually that Wilmot's goal was regular. Noone said its fair. What some people refuse to do is make some kind of imaginary scenario that if Belgium took the lead they would win for sure and that Brazil should be out now. It would be a whole different game. In my opinion, had Belgium scored first, Brazil would actually decide to step on the field and would play some football and consenquetly anihilate the brave Belgians. But that is purely my opinion and assumption and obviously is not an argument that can be backed up with any kind of facts. And exactly the same goes for things like "had Belgium scored first, they would have won". These are opinions.

The reality, the only reality we have is that Brazil scored two goals and Belgium had one cancelled. Surely the bad call influenced the run of the play but we don't know which way. Let's just agree it was a horrible call. Unfair for Belgium, 100%.

What I take slight issues with is that people are here crying foul and calling Brazil "Fifa's babies" and stuff while they tottaly ignore O'Brien's blatant handball penalty kick in USA-Mexico. Some pretty selective viewing they do.

I feel extremelly sorry for Belgium fans. They can moan and whine and be angry as much as they want, injustice was done and the referee treated them infairly. What I dont appreciate is people using this bad call as a chance to have a go at Brazil due to their personal bias. I was damn upset when Italy was robbed by Croatia, but did you see me picking on Croatia? No, it was there moron referee and the moron linesman I was angry with.

Magic, you don't like Brazil. Fair enough. It is your opinion and I respect it. But don't cover your anger for the fact that Brazil went through under the umbrella-cover of that bad call. Or if you are so much pioneers of justice, go cry a bit for the USA-Mexico game too.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't like Brasil? Oh well, can you read? I actually wrote in other posts that no one with their right mind could hate Brasil for their football. I especially loved the 82-edition of Brasil. And with players like Pelé (best EVER), Zico, Romario etc... I admire the "production" of Brasilian players.

I will till the day I die critisize the act of Rivaldo in the Turkey match - be critical of the INJUSTICE Turkey and Belgium recieved.
Beside whenever the current Brasilian players speak to the press - tv or papers - they sound like morons with no respect for their opponent (i.e. Ronaldo saying Belgium would be no contest - a walk over!) Moron! Lack of respect for your opponent and underestimating has proven to send out big nations like Argentina, France and Portugal...

I also think it was a disgrace that the ref. didn't see the clear hand ball from the American - I just think it's too much when Brasil is so favoured in 2 matches (Turkey and Belgium)

I have no hate against Brasil.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Its abvious that Brazil is the FIFA national team.....

Referees, then the whole thing arranged to get the big teams out.

it sucks....and Amoroso...what youave said is simply bullocks ...what happened in brazil against turkey and brazil against belguim is a DISGRACE to the entier football world

FIFA + Brazil = :yuck:

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
WOW! What an AMAZING plan! Havelange is an evil genius!

I'd like to understand, please. So the two goals that Italy scored, but didn't count, were also part of the Conspiracy to Give Brazil Their Fifth Title? Well, i'm impressed at how detailed this conspiracy is. of course, O'Brian's handball in the USA x Mexico game must be a part of it, after all it's crucial that we take out Mexico (for whatever reason) - what OTHER explanation could there BE for such a clear bad call by the referee?!? :rolleyes:
On that game France played against Uruguay, when the ref sent off Henry but didn't send off Dario Silva even though Silva committed the exact same foul Henry did... that is clearly a part of the Conspiracy To Give Brazil The Title. After all, it was a bad call by the ref, and everyone knows that it's always because Brazil are 'FIFA babies'!! :party: :crybaby: :tongue: And every one of the dozens of refereening mistakes we're seeing in this World Cup - they're ALL pieces of this huge, elaborate plot to hand over the title to Brazil. Gosh, Magic#10, you're a reeeal Sherlock Holmes, huh? :jester: :wallbang: :proud:

Of course it's ALL a part of the plot!! What other explanation could there be? :dazed:

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DOH!

1st thing: was Belgium cheated of the leading goal against Brasil?
2nd thing: was there a penalty in the Turkey match?
3rd thing: is Rivaldo a moron for the playacting (Turkey match) ?
4th thing: does Ronaldo look like a moron as he said Belgium would be a walk over - no contest?
5th thing: who controls FIFA?

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Magic, with all respect dues, you really sound like a boring crying whining puppy...:tongue:

Just drop your cries for so-called conspiracy theories. If one starts thinking that way, they can get very soon crazy...:eek:

The ref made a bad call; it happens all the time and unfortunately all the teams are at point, the victims and at another time, the beneficiaries. Obviously, those crying whinners (including myself btw...:tongue: ), only manifest our anger when we're the victims and feel we are robbed....

Refs are humans at the end of the day are subject to making mistakes (fortunately or unfortunately depending on your stake), and it all boils down to FIFA making the necessary changes of adding the video usage in such circumstances during key moments of a game. So we shall all stop going around with all these phony conspiracy theories.(me included...;):D:tongue:.).:eek:

A bon entendeur salut!

P.S. Magico, since you are picky with your exemples, let me remind you that Tomasson's 2nd goal against us should have been dissallowed as there was a blatant foul on Desailly who was pushed by Tomasson. Did we see us going around whining and crying about it? I think not. :eek:

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Re: WOW! What an AMAZING plan! Havelange is an evil genius!

Garrincha said:
I'd like to understand, please. So the two goals that Italy scored, but didn't count, were also part of the Conspiracy to Give Brazil Their Fifth Title? Well, i'm impressed at how detailed this conspiracy is. of course, O'Brian's handball in the USA x Mexico game must be a part of it, after all it's crucial that we take out Mexico (for whatever reason) - what OTHER explanation could there BE for such a clear bad call by the referee?!? :rolleyes:
On that game France played against Uruguay, when the ref sent off Henry but didn't send off Dario Silva even though Silva committed the exact same foul Henry did... that is clearly a part of the Conspiracy To Give Brazil The Title. After all, it was a bad call by the ref, and everyone knows that it's always because Brazil are 'FIFA babies'!! :party: :crybaby: :tongue: And every one of the dozens of refereening mistakes we're seeing in this World Cup - they're ALL pieces of this huge, elaborate plot to hand over the title to Brazil. Gosh, Magic#10, you're a reeeal Sherlock Holmes, huh? :jester: :wallbang: :proud:

Of course it's ALL a part of the plot!! What other explanation could there be? :dazed:
This is one of the reasons dude....

Mistakes come always for Brazil sake....

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
HAHA! San_Siro ... don't even go there - after reading your posts WHINING about the WC being a disgrace ...cos France was kicked out by Denmark... Damn you crack me up...

Have you stopped crying since the Champions of the Universe got the boot?

And then you start crying about a insignificant goal Tomasson scored - Tomasson has NOT tried to hide the fact he fouled a French defender... then why should I?

Guess you regret your posts about this WC being a disgrace ...when you were whining.

Beside I have nothing to whine about.. My NT did fine. They are young.
France did badly - they are old and burned out.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Re: Re: WOW! What an AMAZING plan! Havelange is an evil genius!

Assassin said:
This is one of the reasons dude....

Mistakes come always for Brazil sake....
This is a puzzle. You quoted my entire post, and then said, 'this is one of the reasons'. What is? My irony? The goals Italy scored against Croatia? Magic being Sherlock Holmes? I'm trying to understand, but keeping up with the Evil Conspiracy to Give Brazil Their Fifth Cup apparently is straining my braincells.

I'm beginning to think that even Argentina's 'Hand Of God' goal in WC '86 was also a part of the Conspiracy... after all, if it was a bad refereeing call, it clearly is connected! After all, Havelange was already FIFA's boss on that year, and he wouldn't allow such a thing to happen... unless it's a part of the plan!!! Of COURSE!! :eekani:

:howler:
Or do you mean to tell me that when referees help Argentina it's just a mistake, but when they help Brazil it's part of a larger conspiracy? That would be absurd, Assassin. Or maybe just a loser whining... ;)

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Magic#10 said:
Beside I have nothing to whine about.. My NT did fine. They are young.
France did badly - they are old and burned out.
Heh. His NT was also World Champions and European Champions.

Your team was just... eliminated every time. ;)

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Assasin,

What about your Argentina against Sweden??
IN the last 10 minutes the ref was doing EVERYTHING for Argentina to wualify. He sent off LARSSON because he received a foul from KILY, when KILY WAS THE LAST MAN:eek: :eek:

Then he invented that penatly on Ortega which ONLY HE SAW.

Is this part of the conspiracy too, to let Argentina to go through to the next round. PIty that they are so incopentent that they can't even do that with the referees help!

ANd now you come and talk about this....wake up man. What about Maradona's hand of God??

:eek: :(

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh well, Denmark's a small country - been at 8 major championships since 1984.

Scoring at every WC we participated in - making it from the group stages also.

First one - semi final in the Euro 84

Second round in 86 WC

European Champions 1992

1/4 final in 1998 WC ...against Brasil who we could have beaten.

1/8 final 2002 - sending out European and World Champions and drawing with the semi finalists Senegal and loosing against the new World Champions England... I am proud.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Garrincha,
the guy is pure loser, and he even admits it...he is happy to be eliminated in second rounds, after receiving a "walk in the park" performance from his opponents:eek:

WHAT A LOSER:tongue: :devil: :eek:

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Back to the subject...

Conspiracy??? no!

Intimidated referees ??? YES! Intimidated by Brasil. These referees are amateurs and can't handle to be next to a Rivaldo or a Ronaldo apparently.

PROFESSIONAL REFEREES NOW!

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Rather loose with dignity than winning in disgrace and where questionable refereeing faults took you through.

Winning is important - but not at any cost.

Winners with no honour are forgotten. Winners with grace and humility are remembered.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts