Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to Maariv, Dudu has 'faked' an injury during his final warm up Yesterday.

He was asked to replace Davidovich in the second half as it was planned beforehand but Aouate decided to give up on the 'pleasure' of working with Grant in the last time according to this report, probably as a protest for not making him a starter. Aouate has made his final warm-ups during the end of the first half and after a few minutes he told the GK coach Uvarov that he's suffering from a pulled muscle...

What do you think? Is this true? And if it is, what should be the punishment/should Awat be punished at all? I know we are getting a new coach and let bygones be bygones, but there are some serious discplinary problems with guys like Dudu and Balili. Unlike Grant, the IFA isn't quitting (too bad) so they should be responsible and take whatever measure is required for anyone that is trying to sabotage the team.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Well, we lost 2-0! So it doesnt matter anymore. I guess dudu was too lazy... Look..the game was pointless and if anything at worse. he was ready to sabotage the last game for Grant.

How many fans showed up in the end?

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Most of the people agree that Awat should be the starter at the NT, he is an overall better keeper than Davidovich and is in a very good moment with Santander, including captain of the team.

But there is something called respect and discipline. Israeli players sometimes don´t understand these words and it causes these problems. Any player would be mad in this situation, but i don´t he should cause a bad temper and criticize the coach. Don´t think the IFA will punish Awat, but they need to observe more this type of behaviour.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Awat is a great keeper, but he does need to learn some respect. Kashtan can't punish him because he needs him, but he should make him well aware of the fact that playing in the NT is a privlege

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Let it go...

We all know now that there WAS a fight between dudu and grant. We all know that since he refused to be on the team.

Lets not think it is Mr. Awatt who is to blame. If i recall Revivo made the same gestures and so did Harazi (?) and Berkovic with Neilsen....

NT is a duty. Like the army...
You can either fight for the country or just be on the sideline. Your choice. No one is paying you.....

Dudu can save the energy and try his luck against Costa Rica and Paraguay in the summer :) thats when the REAL matches begin....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts