Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I re-signed up last month. Anyone here still active on Hattrick?

·
Roland Romeyer
1,517 Posts
I'm totally active. I love that game :)
VII.213 in France!

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Yup still playing and still quite addicted, although my team is shit for a while now, there's hope for a better new season :hopeful:

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Does hattrick still exist? I had already forgotten about it :D

I quit a long time ago but, after reading this topic, a funny urge to go back to the game took over me. If things are still what they used to be, the chances of getting from bottom division to the top one are 0, though.

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
I am still playing, god knows why dam it ... I hate this game

VI.9 Bulgaria
Puldin Plovdiv

I finally and miraculously won my league, had to play a play-off, got a very string opponent, still lead til 80 min 0-1 away, he scored for 1-1, then my top goalscorer for teh season missed two opportunities in the dying moments and the guy scored a 2-1 in ET ... its all over again. I am seriously considering selling all my players and start from scratch with more money. Depressing stuff ...

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
I'm still active. I got promoted last season, but forgot about it, and ended up getting relegated. I saw that I had over $1,000,000 in my account, so bought a a few new players. I'm in the lowest tier again, but the rest of the team are either bots, or teams with a tsi high of 1400.

I expect a undefeated season, and a lot of money in the bank.

You guys want to make a small tournament?

·
Rated [D] for Danger
5,472 Posts
I was at II in Italy and then I quit back in 2005 or even before that, I've been back for a season and a half now and I'm at II in Saudi Arabia. I doubt I'd get into first division this season, not impossible though, but if everything goes according to plan I should win the series next season.

I find that I enjoy the youth academy more than the main part of the game.

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
How come you were first in Italy and now Saudi Arabia?

Anyway, up for a friendly? I'm still missing that flag :D.

·
Rated [D] for Danger
5,472 Posts
back in the day you could get into pretty much any league you wanted, it was like a word of honor thing, and when I registered the Saudi league didn't exist so I chose Italy. I'm in the Cup at the moment.

·
Registered
7,297 Posts
It feels good to be a GM but I feel quite bored. :drunk:

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just increased my stadium for the first time. I'm starting to do better now after training Playmaking for a while. I've now gone to Defending and one trainee has gone from Solid to Excellent in under a month.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts